Untitled Part 5

CHAPTER 8-NAINA AND HUDA

Pooja asked," What happened yaar?"Innocently. Naina answered," Nothing you go to sleep," caringly. Pooja said," Now, how can sleep come? I kept myself in sleep mode taking the pills, now its resetted in full volume,"dismissively.Naina switched off the light and said,' good night 'to Pooja. Pooja said," Good night," softly.

In the meantime, in boys hostel, Ali wakes up suddenly and saw that fan isn't working & asked to Arjun," Has electricity isn't there? I thought in Kanpur only electricity goes on,"dimissively. Arjun said," Give me the glass and I've stopped the fan. I don't like any movement in my room." Ali gives the glass and asked," Shall I give you some water?"Helpingly. Arjun said," No, go to sleep," directly. And Arjun opened an alcohol bottle and poured some rum to the glass of water and started drinking and asked to Ali,"Will you drink? In fact there's no allowance in your religion, right." Ali seeing this he feels uncomfortable and said," Why don't you sleep, we've to get up at 5:30 am tomorrow. Arjun replied," I was getting up at 4:30am in jail. Ali feels even more uncomfortable and asked in fear," Jail, what you did?"Arjun said carelessly," Murder."Ali feels uncomfortable."Don't be afraid. Hear from one ear and leave it from other ear, ok,"directly and continues drinking. Ali said," I'll go to washroom and come," uncomfortably and went to washroom. Then Ali entered Yudi's room to talk with him but he saw Huda there and introduces himself both shaking their hands. Ali welcomes Huda to academy and Huda laughing explained his adventure to girls hostel, he was sent to girls hostel by a woman officer seeing his personality. He praises himself very much. Then Ali said that this is wrong and we've to respect woman. Huda said," I also respect woman and love them also," in flirtation style. Then Ali appreciates Arjun who's from the jail. Yudi asked doubtfully that he has come from jail? And Ali answered yes to him. Then Huda saw the watch on his hand to see the time but there's no watch and thought that the watch had fallen in that girl's room and set out to take it with Yudi. Huda said," In room no 202; I'd seen a girl yaar. She's so hot yaar. Don't take tension, its thrill that I'd not seen her face." Yudi asked," Do you mean Naina Singh?"Uncomfortably. Huda said," What her name is Naina? She's very hot yaar. Is she Haryanvi, then my mother won't like her. Yudi said," But her roommate, she's pakka sardarni, her name is Pooja Ghai & she's also a hockey player, I think." Huda appreciates that he has the news of every girl. Then Huda & Yudi hides seeing the guard in front of girls hostel. Huda gestured Yudi to divert the guard. Yudi refuses but Huda forces him and Yudi throws a stone to divert the guard and guard is diverted in the meantime Huda enters the girls hostel and rings the bell of fire alarm. All the girls run out including Naina, Pooja and Warden also hearing the bell. Then Huda runs to Naina's room and searches for his watch but gets hold of the photo of NSA but from behind someone said," You're searching for this. I knew that you'll come back," softly. Huda turns and saw Naina and smiled and showing the photo of NSA asked," Then what about this?"Naina saw the photo and said in fear," Give me the photo." threateningly. Huda said," I wanted to meet you to my mother. Who's this & When's going on these affairs?"Bossily. Naina said," None of your business," angrily and tried to grab the photo, but Huda not gives the opportunity. Then Naina said angrily," Do you want your watch then give me that photo."Huda starts flirting with Naina but Naina's temper rises and she grabs Huda's hand and twists and ties his both hands to his back with a scarf tightly and took him to Brigadier but on the way warden stops her but Naina not listens to her also and drags Huda to BC's office.

Meanwhile, Capt.R searches the complete BC's office & confirms that there's no cadet's file & comes out & locks the door but he remembers that he hasn't switched off the light and enters once again and does his work and comes outside and locks the door. On that time Naina comes near BC's office and there she saw Capt.R & said," Sir, you here?"Suspiciously. Then Capt.R feels tensed but resisting he said," Yes, I am and what happened Miss Singh, you lost your handkerchief once again?"Suspiciously. Naina said," Sir, Cadet Huda has entered my room twice, sir and that's why I've come here to report. Capt.R said," What happens, Miss Singh? Look, this isn't a civilian school, cadets, where small or big complaints will be told to your teacher. This is a military academy. You'll have to solve your problems Cadet Singh, dismiss. Naina said," Yes sir," and frees Huda and gives his watch to him. Capt.R said," Cadet Huda, attention. Huda does as ordered and Capt.R said," Good. Cadet Huda, in war situations, there'll be no second chance. I hope you understand what is am saying?"Directly. Huda said," Right sir," obediently. Capt.R said,"Dismiss,"bossily. Huda salutes him and exits from the place and starts flirting with Naina following her. Naina's temper rises and said twisting Huda's hand," Don't you ever mess with me, If you mess with me then you'll repent for that," angrily, and she exits from there leaving Huda's hand. Capt.R observed this and smiled impressively and he also went to his room. Huda saw her dumbly in shock. Naina enters her room and locks the door and lie down on her bed and thinks today's adventure of her. Her meeting with Capt.R and he searching something in BC's office and meeting with him once again in front of BC's office. Naina thinks that he's searching something and then she decides to talk with Arjun and she slept. Naina got up from her bed and took her mobile from her suitcase and switched on it & then she changed the profile to silent mode and sent a message to Arjun about yesterday's adventure. Then Arjun sent the SMS to Naina that Capt.R is searching cadet's profile. Then she concludes about Huda's behaviour and Arjun warns her to save herself with Huda and Naina assured that don't worry to Arjun and Naina switched off the mobile and kept it inside her suitcase.