Untitled Part 10

CHAPTER 40-REPUBLIC DAY CELEBRATIONS

Next morning everyone started to prepare for republic day celebrations. Suriji gave the mess responsibility to Arjun which he cursed himself saying that he has become chef here. Huda was in charge of the march past & welcoming the Cadets parents. Ali was given the work of polishing the shoes of every Cadet of the academy. Then one of his fellow Cadet came there & asked bossily," Ali, where's my shoes?"Ali said angrily polishing the shoes," I ate them. It will be there only search for yourself."Then Naina came there & asked softly," Ali, where's my shoes?"Ali took her shoes & gave it to her. His fellow Cadet asked immediately seeing Naina's shoes," Wow Ali, Naina's shoes is shining than mine."Ali said innocently," She has to go in front in march past that's why I'd polished it shiningly."Naina said immediately," But not alone Ali, I want my friends back."Ali smiled at her nodding. Then Cadets parents started arriving. Firstly, Pooja's parents arrived. Pooja's parents were also very fan of mobile that's why they were keeping so many mobiles. One around the neck, other around the hand like bracelet. Everyone saw both of them & was wondering that whose parents are they on that time Pooja ran to them & touched their feet & hugged both of them. And then she introduced her parents to her friends. Then Ali's mother & sisters arrived. Huda & Yudi started bracing themselves showing their muscles but Ali's sisters called them both as bhaiyya & they were both disappointed. On that time Naina said to Arjun sadly," It has been too long that I'd not seen maa & baba. When'll our mission closed & when'll we go back, I don't know. But maa & baba would never set foot here once again. And after what happened to bhaiyya after that they're so afraid to come here. They hate this place. They'll never come here."Arjun kept a comforting hand & said sadly," I'd not seen my dad also. Before this mission had started, I'd told him that am going to secret mission so that don't contact me. But am worried about him. He'll not take his diabetes medicines also correctly. He'll not look after himself correctly. I don't know what's his state will be. I'll take a month leave after this mission & I'll spend some time with my dad alone."Then he suddenly saw towards the roadway outside the porch & smiled impressively. An ambassador car came & stopped & from that Naina's mother came outside seeing around. Arjun tapped Naina & showed the finger towards her mother. Naina saw towards that direction & smiled happily seeing her mother & ran to her & Arjun followed her smiling happily. Naina's mother stood there hesitantly seeing the building. Naina's father said softly," Let's go Veera."Naina's mother said crying," I can't come inside."Naina's father said keeping his hand on Naina's mother's shoulder in comforting way," Look Veera, when the letter came from the academy then you said yourself that yes let's go. Then why you're hesitating now. Look we're here for Naina's courage, for her bravery. To give her encouragement. Look, we go around the academy & we meet Naina's friends & we'll go immediately."Naina's mother nodded. On that time Naina came there & touched both her parents feet & hugged her mother completely. Arjun came & stretched his hand to shake & said," Hello uncle, how are you?"Naina's father shook his hands & said smiling," Am fine puttar, how are you?"Arjun said smiling," Am fine uncle, Namaste aunty."Folding his hands. Naina's mother said politely smiling," Namaste puttar."Then Arjun saw Huda's mummyji & said," You guys carry on; I'll meet you after the programme, Naina."Naina asked in amazement," But where are you going?"Arjun said winking at her," Don't worry, I'll see you later."And he went to meet Huda's mummyji. Naina said to her mother," Come on maa, I'll show you the academy."Then those three entered the academy building.

After that Huda was punished by his mother. Huda said tired kneeling down," Mummyji, I'd done, now say to stop me."Mummyji said angrily," Why do I say to stop, when you're time passing here? I thought that my son will go to academy wearing uniform & then he'll join army & he'll be very handsome in his uniform & then I'll talk to others about his marriage. But you continue your punishment now."Huda said pleadingly," Mummyji, we need girls for marriage & I'd said about that girl to you also."Mummyji said angrily," Yes but that girl not want to see your face forever."Huda said in amazement," Mummyji, how do you know?"On that time Arjun entered Huda's mummyji's luggage. Then Huda's mother appreciated him that he told the behaviour of Huda or else she would never know & then she gave the box of sweets to Arjun which made Huda jealous. Huda insulted Arjun that he's hardcore criminal that made Huda's mother furious towards Huda & said angrily," If you talk like this only then no one will never see you. Now I know why that girl didn't want to see your face. If your behaviour will be like this only then I'll also not talk to you."And she went from there angrily. Huda sat on his bed sadly & said to himself," Have I changed so much?"Here Naina's mother entered the academy & saw the hall of fame crossing amar jawan jyothi. Naina's mother remembered Navin's words when she had entered the academy with Navin. Navin said proudly," Maa come here."And he took her to the hall of fame. Naina's mother asked that what is that & Navin answered," These are the photos of soldiers who gave their life to this country. You know, when I give my life to this country then you see me here only."And then Naina's mother was stroking the empty place the portrait where the photo wasn't entangled. Naina's mother said crying," Am sorry Navin am sorry."Naina's father said comfortingly," Veera, anyone think about our son anything but we think him that he's shaheed. And we've sent our other child here to serve this country."Naina said resisting her tears," Maa, I've saved that photo. Don't worry very soon; we'll see bhaiyya here in this empty place."After the celebrations of republic day everyone went to have lunch in the mess. Capt.R came & talked to Naina & Naina's parents. Capt.R said politely to Naina's father," Good afternoon sir."Naina's father said happily," Capt.R there was no academy seal on the envelope of the invitation. I thought it came from you personally."Naina saw Capt.R in amazement & smiled at him. Capt.R also smiled at them Naina's father said thank you to him. On that time Dr.R came there & said to Naina," Naina, will you not introduce me to your parents."Naina felt very suspicious but introduced to her parents. Dr.R said to Naina's parents appreciatively," Mr & Mrs Ahluwaliya, I must say that your daughter is very courageous."Naina's mother heard her voice & was amazed & shocked said to Naina immediately," Naina, let's go from here."And she walked outside the mess immediately. Naina, Dr.R, Capt.R & Mr.Ahluwaliya were amazed seeing the strange behaviour of Naina's mother. Naina became suspicious seeing her mother's strange behaviour. Naina's father said hurriedly," Capt.R, it's pleasure to meet you. Excuse me."And he also followed Naina's mother immediately. Naina felt even more suspicious but said politely," Sir."Capt.R said immediately," It's ok Cadet carry on."Then Naina also exited the mess. Dr.R said sadly," I think they didn't look happy seeing me."Capt.R said comfortingly," No Dr.Mishra, they had lost their son here. It can't be forgotten so easily."Then Dr.R & Capt.R went from there.