Untitled Part 9

CHAPTER 39-MAJOR BHARGHAV'S LAST DIRTY TRICK

Here Capt.R read the letter once again which was written by Dr.R sitting in his cabin.

Captain Rajveer,

Don't wait for me till I come. Just dial me if you want to talk to me. So that in my life, I can come to the same way which I'd left to search my new way. My convention centre number is 08236-252558.

Yours,

Dr.Ritu Mishra

Then Capt.R took the receiver of his telephone & dialled to the convention centre number. Someone took the phone, it was a male voice. Capt.R said calmly," Hello."The man from that side said politely," Hello, who's speaking?"Capt.R said politely," Am Captain Rajveer Shekhawat speaking. I want to talk to Dr.Mishra, I'm mean Dr.Ritu Mishra."The man said politely," One minute hold on please."Capt.R held the phone for a few seconds after that the mean came back & said politely," Sorry sir Dr.Ritu Mishra is in the conference only & her mobile phone is also switched off. Any message you want to leave for her sir?"Capt.R said disappointedly," No, I'll talk to her later."And he kept the phone then came & sat on the sofa & is thinking about the letter someone knocks at the door. Capt.R said angrily," Cadet Singh, Cadet Singh, Cadet Singh."And he threw the letter on the table & opened the door & not seeing who's that he said angrily," Cadet........."And he stopped seeing who's that & saw him angrily. It was Major

Bharghav. Capt.R said politely," Good evening sir."Calming himself. Major Bharghav said bossily coming inside the room," Good evening Captain Shekhawat. I had heard that you'd left Cadet Naina's mentorship. Not done Captain Rajveer not fair. Cadet Naina Singh has full right to know that her idol her inspiration Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, why did you do that?"Capt.R said slowly in the expression of anger in his face but taking Dr.R's letter & keeping that in his pocket," Am................"Major Bharghav said bossily," I insist Captain Rajveer. Please come in Cadet Naina Singh."Hearing this Capt.R saw Major Bharghav in shock. Naina entered his room slowly & stood in doorway. Capt.R saw Naina in angry & towards Major Bharghav. Major Bharghav said clearly," Please come in Cadet Naina, don't be shy."Then Naina came inside the room slowly."Now you can ask what you want to ask Capt.R without any hesitation."Naina stood silently for some time."Please ask him what you want to ask because only less time is there. There's only 30 minutes left & after that party time."Capt.R said angrily to Major Bharghav," Ok sir, I'll talk to Cadet Singh thank you for giving your kind attention. I really appreciate your concern."Major Bharghav saw both of them & said bossily," Thank you always."Then he saw both of them & went but standing in the doorway he said," Party time folks party time. Happy new year to both of you."And smiled cunningly & he went outside pulling his cap lower to his right side. Capt.R threw the letter which he was holding angrily & closed the door & said to Naina angrily," What do you want to ask me Cadet Naina Singh? You searched a way to meet me lastly."Naina said politely," Well am sorry sir."Capt.R said angrily," What sorry, enough of sorry's. Am tired of these sorry's."Then Naina said politely," Sorry for that I don't wanted to come to your room in this time like this but some misunderstanding is there."Capt.R said angrily," For whom? For you or me?"Naina said politely," Anyone has sir, but the difference is that there's misunderstanding."Capt.R turned opposite her with anger." Sir, you know that you're my favourite teacher. You're my support after my bhaiyya. In KMA, you're not a teacher to me; you're my inspiration & a strong power that motivates me every time. And (On that time Naina saw Capt.R's face but he turned his face from her. But Naina's eyes filled with tears) if you think that am in love with you then please sir, I've no feelings like that to you. (Hearing this Capt.R was shocked & was an expression of disappointment in his face but he hides the face from Naina so that she can't see his face)And my any move made you think that am in love with you then am really very very sorry sir. And if further I've that feelings towards you then I can't trouble you & to your career because of me. I have to say this only sir, that's it."And was about to go outside the room then Capt.R said taking a deep breath of sadness not seeing towards her," I completely understand you Cadet Singh. In fact, I didn't have the feelings that you're in love with me or am in love with you. In fact, I thought that you're confused or someone made you forcefully accept that am in love with you or you're in love with me. Ok nothing has changed now. Nothing will be changed further also & what has changed is that I don't want you to hold my finger & walk in your life. You search your way yourself. And if you misuse me then............."And he opened the door & show the hands towards exit. Naina went outside immediately & said in hurted voice," Good night sir."Capt.R said not seeing her face in hurted voice," Good night Cadet Singh & happy new year & I wish you a great line."Naina went from there with a disappointment in her expression. Capt.R also closed the door after Naina's exit & took a deep breath of sadness & collapsed near the wardrobe with disappointment & sadness.