Chapter 14

"Stop moving I'm trying my best not to mess anything up" Evie said. I could tell she's annoyed, but I'm the one whose  been sitting here for a good hour.

"Hurry up because I still haven't picked out my outfit yet" I whined.

"Alright I'm almost done. And.... that was the last thing" Evie exclaimed. She stepped back to look at the my makeup. "You look great" she added.

I looked in the mirror to see what Evie has been doing for the past hour. Honestly she did a great job for the first time that was spent. Like she should consider being a stylist or something because she has talent.

"Alright, so what should I wear?" I asked her.

"You should wear the brown outfit because it's not too much for skating" she answered.

She was right it's was just the right outfit for skating. It wasn't going to bother me while I am skating either. The top is a brown button up with a tied up knot and I just wore some black leggings. The outfit is simple, but very cute.

"Evie thanks for helping me out today I really owe you one" I told her.

"Girl it's fine just go fulfill the promise that you made to me" she reminded me.

I almost forgot about the promise that I made with her. Well tonight I am going to put my feelings for River aside. So, I can give Andre a chance and see where this relationship can lead us.

____________________________

AT THE SKATING RINK

"You guys so cute together and I know you will also make a great couple" Mia exclaimed.

"You really think so because I kind of what to see where it goes" I stated.

Mia and I were just sitting at the table waiting for the boys to come back. They were getting skates for us and themselves. So, we're just have a bit of a girls chat.

"When you guys make it official we should do this again sometime."

"That sounds like a plan." I accepted.

"So, you guys are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend" River said.

"Well baby don't the chemistry between them it's like they were meant to be together" Mia revealed.

"Yeah that's cool or whatever" River shrugged. "Let's start skating guys" he added.

While Andre and I were putting on our skates Mia and River already headed into the rink. So, it was just the two of us.

"Before we started skating Scar I would just like to say that you look beautiful" Andre blushed.

"Aww Andre you look great too. Thanks for the compliment" I blushed.

We went into the rink and I held onto the wall at for a while because I was kind of scared. I even tried to stake on my own, but I kept falling. I never reached the ground, because Andre was always there to catch me.

He's such a nice guy and I'm actually glad that he's with me. I believe I made the right decision and I hope he can be the person that I move on with. I know that one moment I was head over heals for River. I didn't even like Andre, but since I got here he's been nothing but nice.

"Why don't we take a sit because you been falling so many times" Andre said.

"Alright" I laughed.

We sat down in the area where we could still see the rink. I was watching other people skate and they were such professionals and there's me the girl who keeps falling. I got bored of watching people, so I started the conversation.

"So, when did you learn how to skate?" I asked.

"I was probably five or six. How come you don't know how to skate?" he questioned.

"Well... ever since I could remember I've been scared, so I never tried" I answered.

"Oh well even though you don't know how to skate I'm glad you came. Also, I could always teach you" he stated.

"That's great" I said.

We sat there for a couple of minutes in silence. The conversation just ended and I was getting a bit cold. Why does the skating rink have to be so cold?

"Hey your shivering a bit here's my jacket" he stated as he was taking his jacket off.

"No I'm fine it's not that cold anyways" I told him.

"No go ahead take it I insist" he acknowledged.

"Thank you" I said. "Also, you promised me that you would teach me how to skate, so you could teach me now" I added.

The rest of the time Andre just taught me how to skate. He was holding my hand most of the time then at the end I actually skated by myself.

Honestly it was a great date and I can't wait for us to do it again.

____________________________

Hey all you lovely people out there. I made another chapter and I have excuse this time. I've just been really lazy and don't feel like writing, but this book will continue.

Also, I hope you guys are having a great summer. Since it's summer I have nothing to do, so I am going to be posting more.

Thank you for reading! Be sure to.....

Follow
Vote
Comment
Share

Word count: 882