Chapter 21

Why did I have to b so stupid? I just made things worse by telling him how I feel. This is the consequence that I get for drinking too much . After I told him how I felt I stormed back into the house to find Evie because I needed to go home.

After all the searching I went through I finally found her. "Evie we need to get out of here now and find Abby" I said. After every party Abby would drop us off because she never drinks at any of these parties. She always drives Evie's car because they are neighbors also.

"Loosen up a bit we just got here girl why do you want to leave so soon" Evie slurred.

"I don't want to stay here any longer and I fucked everything up. I told River and now I can't stay here."

Once I said those words she knew exactly why I was upset. "Alright we'll leave and you can stay at my place tonight if you want to."

"Thank you for understanding and I love you." Evie is always there for me and I really appreciate her so much for being by my side.

"No problem Scar you are my best friend, I'll always be there for you just like you did for me." I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have Evie in my life. No one understands me like her.

We went outside and waited for Abby to pick us up. She took us to Evie's place which we were grateful for. We got out the car and Evie opened the door. While Abby just walked home because she was right next door.

We walked in and headed to her living room and sat down.

"So what happened between you guys?" She asked.

"So first of all at the fair and while we we re in the garden we kissed, so we decided to avoid each other. I w-."

"Woah...back the fuck up you guys kissed. AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME."

"Well I was planning on telling you yesterday, but I never got the chance to talk to you alone."

"Ok I understand now continue."

"At the party I was dancing with you first then we started getting more drinks remember. So when you left this guy came behind me and we were dancing. So, I really didn't care next thing you know River comes out of nowhere and yells at the poor dude. After that I started yelling at him and making a scene so he took me outside. I told him I need to stay away from him and then confessed my feelings."

"I know you didn't want him to know but maybe it's a good thing when you finally told him."

"No it's not I messed everything up."

"Alright why don't you just go to sleep in order to get things off your mind."

"Okay and thanks for letting me crash here."

"Scar it's no problem and your alway welcomed here."

We headed to her room and we both changed into something comfortable. After that we fell asleep....

~~~

I woke up and my head was pounding at that moment I decided that I will never drink that much again. Evie was already awake she was looking for some clothes. She turned around and saw that I was finally awake.

"Good morning sleepy head I thought you were never going to wake up" she laughed.

"How long was I sleeping for?" I asked.

"Probably 10 hours I don't even know. I have some pain killers for you and I brought you some water."

"Thanks Evie."

"No problem so I was going to make breakfast I was wondering if you are going to stay for some or go back home."

"I will stay for breakfast and I'm going to head home after. My mom is probably worried about me. Wait where's my phone."

"I put it in the charger 20 minutes ago but I think it's turned off."

"Ok." I got off her bed and went to check my phone which was on her desk. I turned it on it probably died and turned off. I opened my phone.....

6 new messages and 3 missed calls

I got two texts and one missed call from my mom. The rest of the messages/calls were from River. I didn't think that he would text or call at all. I decided to read all my messages...

Mom

Hey sweetie are you
coming home tonight.

Never mind River already
told me that you're
staying with Evie.

                                Hey mom sorry I didn't  
                            answer your texts my phone
                           died and I should be home later.

~~~

River

Red where did you run
off to?

I asked around for you someone
said they saw you leave.

I have to talk to you
in person Red.

Please it's important answer
me.

                                                           Ok let's talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my lovely readers I hope you enjoy this chapter. There's many more to come because I'm in quarantine and I have nothing to do.

I also created an Instagram for my books and my articles so please check it out. You will receive updates and sneak peaks.

Instagram: lovelyisofficial
Personal Instagram: _lovelycourtney_

If you want to show more support you can.....

Follow
Share
Vote
Comment

Word Count: 885