A Normal Day...Right?

Bryan's POV~

I wake up with a horrible headache..., "Arg... What's with this headache?", it slowly fades away after a few seconds, I sigh, I just get dressed and eat a bit of toast, I pull my favourite jacket on and head off to work... Well, I wouldn't call it work, its a really nice place to hang out with my new friends and avoid getting killed by Molten... I jump off the bus and make my way up the door... I was about to head in when I notice something in the bush.... It was... A Golden Freddy plush...? It was staring at me..., "Its probably nothing... A kid could have left it there...", I think to myself, I scan my card in as I always do...

Molten's POV~

Bryan came in, "Guys?!", Helpy came round the corner and huged Bryan, "I'm so sorry for how I acted!", he pats her head, "It's fine Helpy, no need to apologise for it.", why on earth was he so forgiving?!
We all decide to go play mini games for a while, I chose the game, Murder Mystery, we all count to three, "1...2...3...GO!!"

SpringBonnie's POV~

We all play a few rounds, on the the third round, I saw something that made me jump, "What the?!", I see a Fredbear plushie...Why was it in the mini game? After a couple of rounds we decided to head back, I agree, I want to get away from that plushie as soon as possible!

Baby's POV~

We all come out of the mini game, I notice Bryan was gripping his head, "Bryan...are you OK?", all attention was pulled to him, "Yeah... Just have this annoying headache!", he shakes it off, "I'm fine.", I feel ike he's lying, that's when he got a call, "Hold on, I need to take this...", he leaves the room to take the call...

Bryan's POV~

"Doctor Grey? Is there a problem?", I have a Doctor that has been giving me some medication ever since I lost my family in that car accident, "Yes, Your medication will have restocked by tomorrow at round 5pm, I will hope you can pick it up at the time given.", I lay it out in my head, I come to work at 6am,"Yeah, I can pick it up at the time, no problem.", he thanks me for my response and hangs up, "Who's on the phone?", I jump to see Molten was listening in, "Just my Doctor, nothing major...", he looks at me for a few seconds..., "OK...", I run to catch the bus, "AND THAT WAS ANOTHER DAY AT FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZA!!!", I catch the bus!