Prepare For Trouble!

Baby's POV~

Being the daughter of purple guy means I know how to get and hide weapons, I was looking around for a weapon to save my little brother, with luck I found something at the bottom of a crate, it was an old fire axe, the blade looked shiny and it was very light, so it was suitable for me to carry, I run back to Springbonnie and show him, "Daddy? Is this good?", he smiled, "Prefect choice of weapon my dear!", I smile, it felt good to finally get back what was taken from me a long time ago...

Springbonnie's POV~

I search around for a weapon, I enter the kitchen and opened the drawers trying to find something... I finally found the Cook knife! Thank you Jesus! I give it a swing to make sure I have a good handle, "OK... Don't worry Chris... We're coming!", I sit down next to Elizabeth waiting for the others...

Molten's POV~

While the others were searching for weapons, I went to the vent and took out some old crates and started practicing my attack to get Chris back to the Afton's... I kept going until I heard a voice, "You good?", I jump to see Springtrap, "Yeah! Your youngest son is missing!", his eyes grew wide, "Who?!", I start to fight the crates, "We don't know yet, but we are going to Chris's House and will see if we can get some answers.", I kept going and I noticed he left, "Not even gonna help us?", I just leave to get Chris back...

Michael's POV~

I fing open in the Freezer, I open a box to find a clever and I smile, "Oh, yes!", I swing it around so I knew it was perfect, "OK... We got this...", I knew I was going to get back my brother... I will not fail this time!

Jon's POV~

The sun was slowly coming up, I was tired from all the driving, there were even times that Bryan almost woke up, luckily he didn't, I sighed with frustration," Come on...", I keep looking in the rear mirror, Bryan was still unconscious, the blood on the side of his head had dried up a little...He suddenly started to stir, I held my breath, he didn't wake up just yet, I carefully stop the car at an old shack, I smile with happiness, "Finally.", I get out of the car and I don't close the door, incase I wake up Bryan, I opened the door and pick up Bryan, "It's almost time...", I open the door, "You finally got him...?", I nod as I set Bryan down and the man tied him up with chains,"If you don't mind me asking...", he looks at me, "Go ahead...", I look at him, "What's your name...?", he falls silent... After he ties up Bryan, he takes me into the other too, he looks at the window...

Takes a deep breath...

He runs his hand through his hair.....

...

..

.

"My name is Zack Yellow... Jon."