Acting Like Nothing Happened...

Michael's POV~

I start digging through my desk drawer looking through my drawer for something, "Micheal?", I freeze.... Dad..., "I pull myself up to see Springtrap," Hey Dad... Heh... What's up? ", he smiles," Just checking up on ya... You seem distracted... ", I rub the back of my head," I... I'm fine just... Just tried... ", he looks at me," Huh... Is Jon here? ", I take a few seconds, "He's in the main remove...", he nods and goes to see Jon..., "Phew... Close call..."

Springtrap's POV~

I can't help but notice that Micheal is acting really strange, I was so deep in the thought I didn't notice Foxy bumped into me, "HEY!!", I groal, I thought Bryan's Foxy was annoying..., "Sorry, Afton!", I pull myself up, "It's fine... Hey, Do you know whats up with Michael?", he looks at me with a worried face, "No... Maybe it's because of what happened on TV?", Michael pops his head round, "What happened?", Jon looks at him, "There was a murder last night... They know who did it but can't find him... I think his Name... Was... Um...Tylor Grey... I thinks he's a Doctor?", Micheal starts to shake, "I... I need to go...", I step closer to him, "Michael, are you feeling OK?", he backs up slowly towards the door, "Yeah... I-I've... Never been better... I just gotta go....", he opens the dorr and starts to sprinting....

Michael's POV~

I duck behind a building once I knew Dad was trying to chase after me..., "Shoot! I gotta call Molten!", I pull out my phone and the phone started ringing, "Come on...", He picked up, "Molten?", "Michael, What's wrong??", I explain to him what had happened with Doctor Grey and what he has done, "Oh dear...", "Springtrap is starting to get supisous!!", Molten became quiet, "Molten?", he tells me the others are turning on, he invited me over to Bryan's place, "I'm on my way!", I hang up and start heading to his place... If that Docter even thinks he can take my brother again... He's got another thing coming!!!

Molten's POV~

As I wait for Michael to come, I start to do some reading, I came across a Police Report, about The Bite 83...It had some finger prints on the suits of Baby and Fredbear, "What is this?", I click on the document... I hacked into the site to see who this idiot is and dared to hurt the Afton kids....

....

...

..

.

It was Doctor Tylor Grey.