Experimenting

Molten's POV~

So after the whole day at Jon's place, I have finally managed to find somewhere I can work on this medication, this is unknown to Springtrap so he won't be able to find be, I know I'm supposed to be obeying him... But, I have to help him... He is an Afton after all, so I take a knife and a pill, I hold the pill so it won't filng at me, I take the knife and cut it open carefully but, as soon as I opened some white powder flooded out, I was in shock, "What is this??", it looked abnormal... It some black specks in, I brushed it up and place it in a test tube, I take a laptop and type up what I know so far.... Once I got it typed up, I grabbed a book on chemistry, it was filled with all known chemicals and drugs used, I flip through it in hope to find this strange substance... Nothing, the Doctor must have made it himself... I decide to run some tests on it, I was not gonna go back to Bryan empty handed, it will take a couple of seconds...

5 minutes later~

The results finally comes in, "God, it felt like it took forever!", I print out the results off the laptop, I grab them once it came out, "What...", all the thing that were used to make this was not even in this world!
Everything ingredient that was made to do this was obviously not... Normal... I had an idea, I call Michael, "Hey Michael! You might wanna check your emails in a few minutes... I may have found out what was in that medication I told you about.", while I talk I send him the results for Bryan's so called Medication...

Better get down there before anyone gets supisous...

I jump out of the vents and onto the Rockstar stage," WHERE WERE YOU?!? ", Clone Afton was shocked that I jumped out of no where, "Don't worry about...", now we wait for Bryan....