Strange Symptoms!?

Springbonnie's POV~

Bryan came in looking a little pale, I'm sure he's fine and just tired, "How's Rockstar Freddy coming along?", I break into a smile, "Great! I've managed to fix so many things!", everyone is very happy, Elizabeth came up and huged me so hard, "Thank you so much, Daddy!!", we all decide to take a break and play some games, I feel like a few rounds would not be too bad, I put my tools down and run to catch up with the others, we did the count down... "3...2...1...GO!!!"

Molten's POV~

Murder Mystery is an OK game but... I'd like the chance to murder a couple of people, as we play the game, I'm still trying to process what to do about Bryan... I was pulled out when I heard Foxy yell in rage, "WHAT?!?!", I hear Bryan giggle, "Oh may... What happened Foxy?", Foxy was breathing quite hard, "I... Was... Stabbed... In... The.... Back... LITERALLY!!!", I jump at the last bit, jeez... Can we like turn down his voice box, he is quite loud, "I wonder who the murder could possibly be...", everyone was on edge because, every time someone died, no one saw who did it, until..., "I know who it is...", Springbonnie said, he must have spectated the murder, "Who?!", that's when I saw Lefty get killed by Bryan, "IT WAS YOU!?!", I was quite impressed but a the same to time scared because he wasn't talking, "Bryan... Why aren't you talking... Your creeping me out...", he rushes at me with a knife, "MISSED!", I run out to get the bow, "Come back here!!", he starts to laugh, was it just me or...Did he practice his evil laugh, I got the bow and shot him, "OW!!", We decided to go back to the Pizzeria, "LET'S GO!!"

Bryan's POV~

Everything was a blur at first, my vision slowly comes back, but we're in the portal room and... Molten was carrying me...? "What happened... Why is Molten carrying me?", the others had concerned looks on their faces, "Wait... You don't remember...?!", I shake my head once Molten let me stand on my own to feet, "No... I remember we were heading to the mini games and I think I fainted...?", Molten has this look of interest on, "You should start to head home Bryan, nothing serious happened... RIGHT GUYS?", everyone said yes, so I just make my way home...

Baby's POV~

I was shaking so much... Dad was asking Molten what happened to Bryan but he said he had no idea what happened... I'm scared...

Helpy's POV~

I come in between Molten and Afton," You guys stop... Molten I need to speak with you in private.", he follows me, I go to the bathroom, "OK.. Maybe he went all psycho was because William is his Dad and the reason he can't remember is because his frontal lobe is missing...", Molten seems to agree with me... I sigh... Why would this Doctor want to take away Bryan's memories...

Because he took away the only thing I ever had left of my wife...