A New Animatronic?!

Chris's POV~

I was walking down the street thinking about what Bellora said about Dr Grey, I can't believe it... I was so deep in the thought I didn't notice someone had run into me, "AH!!", I fell backwards and the stranger fell on their side, I noticed it was a kid, I quickly pull myself up and help the kid, "I'm so so terribly sorry for that!", the kid took my hand, her hand was freezing, "Thank you sir.", I notice her voice sounded strange, "Young lady... Are you feeling OK?", she takes a step into the light, she was an animatronic! "Please don't be scared! I wanna help you, please!", I take a few deep breaths, "OK... How can I trust you?", she smiles sadly, "You don't remember me? BFF?", I feel confused, until I remembered a depressed memory...

I shake my memory off, "Charlotte!", I hug her and she hugs back, "I'm so glad you remembered me!", I put her down and look at her, "You can come back to my Pizzeria, my friends can look after you!", she nods, I pick her up and started to run back...

I shake my memory off, "Charlotte!", I hug her and she hugs back, "I'm so glad you remembered me!", I put her down and look at her, "You can come back to my Pizzeria, my friends can look after you!", she nods, I pick her up and started to run back to the Pizzeria...

Molten's POV~

I feel really bad, I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw Chris had burst through the door with some kid in his hands," WHAT HAPPENED?! ", everyone came running in and all froze.. Charlotte... Was animatronic.., "Thanks Chris!", he drops her, "OK... Hi!", we all stare in disbelief..., "You all probably know who I am...", she looks at me, "I'm so so so sorry for what I did!!", she runs at me and hugs me, I have never felt more confused in my life, "I forgive you! It was ancient... I understand.", I never knew how understanding she was...,"Now we have enough power to stop Daddy!", everyone suddenly gasped, "HE'S YOUR FATHER?!?", I faceplam, "Yep...", well... This is awkward... We hear another voice, "Calm down--", "I'M NOT CALMING DOWN!!!", Oh shoot... Springtrap...