<>one<>

|edited|
"guys.. I'll be back I'm going to go check on him..and I'm not taking no for an answer, I'm not letting him push me away anymore." And with that, the eldest headed towards the hurt males room.
<>°°°<>
Seokjin knocked on the door. "Yoongi, open the door. I'm not letting you ignore me.. nor push me away. I'm here to help you love." He spoke as he slowly twisted the door knob and pushed the door open.

"get out." The male said coldly but instantly regretted it. "No yoongi.. you're not going to push me away anymore. I'm here to help you.. I've noticed you've been off lately.." he hummed walking to his desk.

"Hyung., I.. I'm sorry.." "don't be sorry love.. you've done nothing wrong." He hummed rubbing Yoongi's shoulders gently.

The younger male let out a silent cry as he'd smack Jin's hands away. "what's wrong..? Did I hurt you..?" The male hummed taking his hands away. " it's nothing.. my shoulders just hurt.." he sighed wiping away his tears as he continued to look away.

"Love, I'm going to need to to come eat.. I made dinner.. and.. I'd like for you to eat you haven't eaten in three days .." " I'm fine.. just... just leave me alone.." he mumbled as he continued to regret his words.

"Fine, but you will come out either way at least an hour...You're going to eat.." he said softly but in a serious tone. Yoongi could feel his stomach curl at the words "I'd rather no- excuse me.." he mumbled before rushing to his bathroom.

Seokjin followed him before getting the door slammed into his face. "crap.." he whispered to himself before knocking gently. "yoongi.. are you okay..?" all the elder heard was small cries. He sighed opening the door to find the small male leaning over the toilet as he cried silently.

"Come on Yoongi.. you're taking a rest.." he sighed before picking up the small male wiping his mouth in the process as he took him to lay down on the bed.

Seokjin laid him down on the bed placing a small kiss on his forehead. "Rest well Yoongi~" he hummed covering him with his blanket before he walked out.

<>°°°<>

I'm sorry if these are short..

Edit
so yeah I'm changing somethings ig