<>two<>

|edited|

Seokjin walked out of the room as he switched the light off as well as shutting the door very quietly. He then walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch next to Taehyung.

"do y-you guys think... think that.. that he's trying to kill himself h-hyung..?" The oldest of the Maknae line randomly asked even tho he sounded extremely worried. Everyone's heart shattered at the words.

Were they too blind? Did they not pay attention.? Hoseok quickly shot up, "I-I'll be right back..."

His voice was shaky, the dancer rushed to Yoongi's room knocking before he entered.
"Yoongi hyung..? It's h-hoseok.. are you ok..?"

No response, the male switched the light on seeing the male curled up in the blanket. Hoseok frowned and sat on the empty space next to the sleeping male.

He softly shook yoongi pulling him close to him whenever he opened his eyes, he didn't fight nor push away. He held the younger tightly.

"h-hoseokie..." he cried holding the man who was running his fingers through his hair. "Shh.. it's ok.. I'm here.. don't worry.." he hummed pulling him into his lap.

His body was so thin he looked so fragile, so breakable. The pale older wishes he wasn't hurting anymore. Yoongi just wanted everything back to normal.

He wanted the warmth of happiness again.
The days of only small sadness. He hated not being able to feel it anymore.

"seokie... I'm sorry.." the male whimpered hiding his face in the younger's neck.
"Don't be gigi... you did nothing wrong.." he spoke rubbing Yoongi's back.

"I want... I want to feel better.. everything hurts..." he mumbled softly.
<>°°°<>
{edit}
Wow hmm welp I'm going to bed.