<>five<>

<>°°°<>
Namjoon pushed himself in between Seokjin and Jungkook. Quickly pulling Yoongi to him, his hand placed on the back of his head and the other pulling his hip closer to him.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so so sorry.." yoongi cried "stop apologizing pumpkin.. it's ok.. we are here for you.. we love you so much pumpkin.. just let us help you.." the younger whispered in his ear.

"Pumpkin we want to help you... we want you to be ok.. we miss you.." "sweetheart Namjoon's right... we really do love you.. we want to help as much as possible.." the eldest said moving himself near yoongi.

Yoongi let out several whimpers and whines as he cried into Namjoon's shoulder. "We're going to need to wash him up.. Jimin start a bath.. hoseok,jungkook go find some clean clothes for yoongi.."

Everyone who was told to do something did as they were told. Namjoon handed yoongi over to Seokjin who was looking at him worriedly. "Yoonie love, I'm going to undress you.. and wash you up.."

Yoongi shook is head violently holding his stomach tightly. "pumpkin what's wrong..?" The tallest male asked softly.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon again mouthing for him to move his arms. He did as told only to hear yoongi scream and cry for him to stop. Seokjin lifted Yoongi's shirt up showing how skinny he was along with the cuts and several bruises.

Namjoon broke, his grip loosened as he covered his mouth watching him cover himself back up. The eldest on the other hand was crying as he held yoongi gently.

Taehyung still sat there speechless, broken, and disappointed in himself. Jimin leaned against the wall gripping his fingers through his hair crying so hard he couldn't speak. Hoseok and Jungkook came back seeing the pale boys body, both of them fell apart.

Jungkook walked towards the others getting Yoongi out of Seokjin's arms helping the pale boy stand. "Yoongi baby.. you're strong.. you're beautiful, you're perfect.. please don't harm yourself.." he hummed quietly "now baby.. I'm going to need you to get undressed and get let us clean you up.."

Yoongi hummed feeling his knees give out he grabbed ahold of Jungkook's shoulders. Seokjin then stood up telling the others to get out of the bathroom staying with Jungkook and yoongi.

"hyung please help me out.. I'll hold him.. you try and undress him.." the youngest spoke softly. The elder nodded before slipping off Yoongi's shirt seeing more of the cuts and bruises.

"I-I'm sorry.." yoongi choked out knowing the two others could see his damaged body. "Don't apologies baby..." the younger hummed hugging him softly

Yoongi cried again knowing they are going to hate how his lower body looked.
<>°°°<>
well that's... something

Okay I've edited it AKSKS