<>seventeen<>

A few weeks past, Yoongi was discharged from the hospital. He and Namjoon didn't rush to get into a relationship, they were taking the slow steps as they took the longer path.

Rushing into a relationship was never the best option which both of them respected the other's wishes. Other than that everyone was still helping Yoongi, by inviting him to hang out with them more. He was getting better and it was obvious, the members were beyond happy.

Seokjin was glad that the boy had kept himself out of his room, he even offered to help cook, hell, he even cooked an entire meal for dinner one night. The eldest was pleased and shocked at the same time. The male also noticed that he'd became more talkative, and more enthused into doing things with the other members.

Everyone saw that Yoongi danced with Hoseok more than he used to, it was more of playful dancing and rowdy mess than dancing. The dancer didn't care he just enjoyed seeing his Hyung smiling and laughing again. Hoseok ended up giving or well getting some of his old clothes stolen by the smaller male since he dug through his closet and snagged whatever he liked. The younger didn't care since he saw that the elder was happy. He did enjoy the time spent with him.

Jimin was excited that his Hyung was out and about, he even went out and swam with him and the two younger members. Taehyung and Yoongi cracked up and splashed water at each other. After they swam Yoongi sat down with the youngest and ate Lamb Skewers with him. They laugh and joked with him constantly, all six of them were just so glad that the male was lively again.

The downside is that he's faking it all, nobody knows it, or that's what the male thought.

-

Namjoon sighed to himself as he sat down in his office, looking at his phone of pictures that his fellow members had sent him the past few weeks of them and Yoongi. He had noticed that Yoongi's eyes were dull, he was still very skinny and he was getting skinnier. The leader just wanted to figure out why he was faking it, does the boy think that he's hiding it well..?

He wasn't too sure, but he wanted to be sure, he wanted to be sure that he was okay, that he was healthy, and that he wasn't cutting himself anymore, let alone stave himself. At that moment the said male was in the living room watching a movie with the maknae line.

The younger male sighed as he went to messages and texted the older male.

{ignore the timestamp.}

Yoongi shortly made his way to Namjoon as he slipped his phone into his hoodie pocket. Once he reached the door he knocked lightly hearing a small 'come in'. He hummed and walked in shutting the door behind him slowly. "y-yeah..?" he whispered softly as he sat down on the couch.

Namjoon got up from his chair as he sat down next to Yoongi and gently grabbed his wrists but got them quickly pulled away "baby.. er.. yoongi.. you're hiding something.." The boy looked down pulling his sleeves up to show small cuts and several negative words.

'slut'

'worthless'

'ugly'

'unlovable'

'failure'

There was so much more that, Namjoon refused to read them pulling the sleeves back down. he sighed pulling the male into his lap and hugged him tightly. "pumpkin.. I know.. you're not okay.. why are you trying to hide it..? You're still not eating well..," he pulled his shirt up to show his still bruised and pale stomach. 'my poor angel..' he thought to himself.

"I-I didn't want t-to worry, anyone... I-I thought I-I would get away with it.." he whimpered as he covered his stomach again. "I noticed you were off.," he whispered to him as he brought his head to his shoulder. "now... I also noticed you're still not sleeping too well., so I'd like for you to go to sleep.. you and I can talk later., okay?" the boy only nodded.

The younger male hummed as the boy became less tense as he had quickly fallen asleep. "I love you, my angel.." he whispered to him kissing the top of his head as he laid down and covered them both falling asleep himself.

<>°°°<>

okay so i toldthe boy i like that i liked him, but i did it over text so i really lmfao dunno how he feels-