<>eighteen<>

Namjoon woke up before the male, he didn't wake him up knowing that the small boy needs the rest. He watched as the small male's back raised and lowered with each breath he took. The leader sighed to himself as he found his fingers tracing across his spine.

"Namjoon Hyung?" he hummed as he looked at the door to see a worried Jimin. "yes?" he whispered softly but loud enough for him to hear. "is hyung okay?" he muttered looking at the small male that laid on the leader.

"I believe so.. now.. you look exhausted go rest yourself.. and make sure the others do so as well.." he spoke to the younger while he felt the older stirring "Okay hyung.. just..let me know how hyung feels later..." Jimin spoke to him with worry lingering through his voice while he started to leave shutting the door behind him.

He looked back at yoongi while he saw that he was waking up. "J-Joonie?" Yoongi mumbled lifting his head off his chest. "I'm right here hyung.." he mumbled carefully sitting up. "I'm sorry buggie.., I'm sorry that I didn't say anything.. or come talk t-to you.." he whispered softly to himself while he looked at him tears threatened to fall.

The tall male quickly brushed his thumb against the corners of Yoongi's eyes as he shushed him. "It's okay.. I just want to know what's been happening.." "I guess.. I guess the hate messages have been fucking with me.. or it's the fact that I deliberately despise myself..or it's just that I feel as if I don't make you guys happy enough that I feel extremely worthless.., which who a-am I kidding.. I am and there's no doubt abou-" he was cut off by Namjoon who was placing a soft kiss on his forehead taking the smaller aback by surprise causing his sentence to be cut off.

"you're not worthless hyung.. and you shouldn't read the hate message, it brings everyone down.. but baby..,er my apologizes, I don't want you to feel upset or worthless because by all means you make everyone happy.." he spoke sitting up and moved Yoongi to where his legs were hanging off his own. The smaller let out a small whimper before he swung his arms around the leader's neck.

"Joonie..I-I'm sorry.. and I promise.. that I'll try.. I want to feel better, and...and I d-did think about it tho., but I believe I'm ready.." he spoke softly as he did have tears falling down his pale cheeks. "I promise I'll help you with every step.." he hummed, rubbing his back gently. "but what are you ready for?"

There was an awkward silence for a short while until Yoongi spoke up. "I believe that I'm ready.. ready for us buggie.." he said as he pulled away from Namjoon's shoulder causing the younger to gasp and wipe his tears. "are you sure?" he mumbled placing his hand on the pale boy's cheek gently "yes I'm sure.." he mumbled rubbing against his hand as he put his hand on top of the semi larger one.

He sat there for a moment, feeling a smile raise on his face. "You're not pulling my leg are you?" " no.. I'm being serious.." he hummed softly as he gave the male a kiss on the tip of his nose. The leader beamed before he hugged Yoongi tightly causing him to giggle. "don't kill me you beast.."

"I'm not a beast kitten.."

"you're a tall ass monster.."

"not my fault I'm so tall munchkin"

"call me munchkin one more time and see what happens"

"okay munchkin.." he teased then getting pounced on by the other making them both fall to the floor busting out in laughs."I'm kidding.." he hummed through laughs grabbing the smaller's waist gently rubbing his thumbs against them softly.

The two laughed for a while until they slowly stopped catching eye contact Yoongi's hands trailed to grab the sides of his face leaning forward and placed his lips against the younger's feeling his hands wrap around his small waist as the male gently kissed him back.

Not one to get heated just a sweet love filled kiss, it didn't last very long but they wished it did. Yoongi looked at him with a smile earning one right back. "I.. I love you.." "I love you too kitten.." He giggled as some tears streamed down his flushed "T-Thank you.." he whispered "No problem Angel~"

<>°°°<>
Hello! Sorry I've been a bit behind on updating my apologies, let me know how I'm doing and let me know if I have any mistakes. I try to revise any mistakes. Besides that! I hope all of you are resting and eating well unlike me. Anyways !!

I love you all🥺💛🌙
Oh and here is a precious Jimin<3

I love you all🥺💛🌙Oh and here is a precious Jimin<3