𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 - 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚

we just moved into this big ass house in l.a. for mom's job & it's our first day at school. i'm so nervous. everything is waaay more different here than it is in north carolina. it don't even snow here. ion know how to feel.

i get outta bed and look around my room. boxes, boxes and more boxes. the hell im finna wear to school ? i just dumped everything on my bed.

"white lace top .. baggy pants .. aaand pink adidas. okay. sexy but casual" i'd already taken a shower last night so im good there.

after i threw my outfit on, i went into the bathroom to beat my face a lil bit, brush my teeth & shii like that, and to do my hair. i don't use much makeup. it don't take that much to make me look prettier than i already am.

my head is big as hell yo. how am i finna do my hair ? bun ? no. slick back ? hell naw. two pony w/ back down ain't bad doe.

after im finished in there, i gotta make sure melly is woke. that's my big brother, with his dumbass. he's like my twin.

"jamell!" i yelled as i pounded on the door, "you better be up bro because jordyn will be here soon to pick us up." jordyn, is melly's girlfriend, and apart of my trio. it's us two, and our other best friend, leilani.

he came to the door, shirtless with basketball shorts on. thirty minutes before school starts.

"whatchu need cornflake?" he said yawning. "okay, for one, come take some pictures of me for school. for two, when you're finished, get your clothes on for school." he looked me up and down and rolled his eyes; he snatched my phone and we walked towards the top of the stairs.

"you shouldn't even be wearing that bullshit. too much stomach out." i kissed my teeth at him. "bro shut up and take this picture."

after he took my flicks, i grabbed my bag and headed downstairs where my mom's room was. i knocked and she came to the door. i can tell she was tired from a third shift.

"hey, mami. i just wanted to tell you that me and jamell are on our way out of the door in a minute." she wiped her eyes hard before grabbing my arms and kissing my forehead. "okay, mija. be safe and i love you." she said before she closed her door and went back to sleep.

"HERMAAAANO" i yelled from the bottom of the stairs for jamell to come on since jordyn was gonna be here soon. he came down the stairs with a tommy hoodie on, with ripped jeans and the foamposites i bought for him. "you love my shoes don't you?" i asked him while smirking. "shut up bro, they for on MY feet." he said while fixing his hair. "but i paid with MY money." i said while opening the front door.

"whatever maya, take my picture before we gotta leave." he posed on the stone wall before smiling

"you ugly." i said as i took his flicks. he smacked his lips and frowned at me. "mayana. you look just like me. people think we're twins dumbass." we fr like best friends--when no one else around.

"HONK HONK I'M HERE BITCHES" that was jordyn pulling up in her black lamb truck. i don't know what her parents do, but it's top tier money. jamell pushed me to get into the front seat and i smacked the back of his head "puto." i opened the door and saw my other best friend, leilani in the other window seat. we've known each other since we were babies and lived in calabasas together.

"HEY BITCHES!" we all said at the same time. jordyn turned around and looked at me up and down. "okaaay bestieee, you look cuteee." leilani ran her fingers through my hair & said "look at you showing ouuut." i just laughed and told them thanks. jordyn and jamell were kissing in the front seat until they realized we were watching.

"can yaw do this later?" leilani asked with her nose turned up. "we have to go get my donut holes from siah." jordyn looked at us from the drivers seat and rolled her eyes before driving off.