"r u n u p b r o" pt. 2

Jordyn

All I remembered was being in the back of an ambulance, thinking about where I was gonna end up by tomorrow. I know I wasn't alone and I was with Melly. He was holding and kissing my hand tightly. My vision was blurred and my hearing. I saw doctors over my head--doing something. I didn't care about me. I cared about my baby. I could barely move anyways. I was rushed into the hospital and put in a room where they put a needle in me. I don't know... what happened afterwards.

Leyalani

"Messiah, you'll be ok, I promise!" I was panicking, and screaming, and crying. Messiah was shot in his chest and his upper left thigh. He was wheezing and trying so hard to catch his breath. (ruby omb tease 😍) He was holding my hand and trying to say something. We were in the back of Jordyn's car since the other ambulance was taking too long. Kyrie was speeding down the highway to get us to the hospital. Mayana was sobbing and screaming. Ky was shaking and he also let out a few tears.

The shooter was killed after firing at police a bunch of times-- which we saw leaving out the parking lot to get to the exit. We made it to the hospital to see crowds and crowds of people at the entrance either being nosey, or trying to see someone who was shot. We pushed through the crowd and tried to get Messiah to the front entrance. I heard him saying some small words in between his breaths. "Lani... He... Was... A... Coward... He... Could've... Fought... Someone... Without... Using... A... Gun... I could've... Been... Like... Run up... Bro..." He was trying to keep happy thoughts in his mind and trying to keep me happy, all while at risk of losing his life. "I know, I know, Siah. But you have to be quiet. You're losing you breath."

A nurse stopped me in my tracks in front of the ICU doors. "Ma'am you can't go through these doors. We will update you on everything with him as we go through the process." I sat down at the
waiting room.

"What if I lose my baby? What if he'll never have the future that he wants? Why wasn't it me who jumped in front of him?" I started to sod harder and harder. I remembered our first date, our first kiss, fight and when we lost our virginities. No one can bless me with something better than the angel I have already.

Mayana

"I don't want to lose my best friends, or my niece or nephew. Why would they do this?!" We were now all in the same part of the hospital together in the waiting room. I can't believe it. A damn shooter.

TWO of my best friends.

And a baby. A tiny, eenie-weenie baby.

"Mayana calm down, ok. They'll be ok. They're all strong. Think about the happier times you had with them. It'll be ok." Kyrie said trying to comfort me. I could barely even get my words out at this point. A few minutes later, I heard a woman screaming at the entrance. It was my mom.

"LET ME IN NOW! MY KIDS ARE IN THIS HOSPITAL!" She yelled. She saw my through the windows and pointed at me. "That is my daughter. Her and my son are in that waiting room now let me in now!" The guard was getting annoyed with her. "Ma'am no one can get into the hospital! You'll have to wait until protection protocol is valid." I ran over to his booth or whatever. "Yo that's my mom. Let her in."

He looked at me and sighed. He opened the sliding doors on the control panel and let her and many others in. "Mayana!" She said hugging me. She started to cry. "Are you ok? Where is Melly? Where are your other friends? When--"

"Mami--Mami wait. Me and Jamell are ok. Messiah and Jordyn were both shot. They're both in ICU." The name Jordyn just set her off. She was just told she was gonna be a grandmother. Now, her happiness is at risk of fading away.

AIGHT! there you go. this was trash but I had to do it for yawl 🤷🏾‍♀💕 can I get a future prediction on what will happen in the comments?