"g o c r a z y A H H H"

Malaysia

I had to walk away from Leyalani  before I did some real damage to her face. "Diesel cow?" How childish and immature can you honestly be? And Kyrie is gonna leave Mayana for me whether he like it or not and that's on periodt. I have my ways of manipulation.

"Girl don't worry about her. She won't do nothing because she scary." Celina said from the backseat.

"Yeah, she was just talking because she was in front of her mans and stuff." Chyna said driving the car.

(yes, that is blac chyna and celina powell skskkkksskskksk)

I decided that I was gonna be petty and go on IG Live to stir something up.

"Hey y'all. So, this girl just tried to come for me because I was talking to something that belonged to me, right? Okay, so she tried to get all in my face and act like she was all hard in front of her boyfriend. Leyalani I know you a fan, and you prolly watching, so you better be lucky. And for Mayana: I'mma have Kyrie whether you want me to or not." I ended the live and expected some texts coming in soon.

Mayana

"Nothing ever happened between you and Malaysia, right, Ky?" I just wanted to ask him because you just never know with Malaysia, honestly.

He gave me a serious look, grabbed my hand and softly said "No. She's crazy." We were back at my house in the backyard watching the others play on the trampoline. We were sitting in lawn chairs by the pool. "May, lemme ask you something. My mom told me that I should ask whoever i'm with what their plans are." Plans? What does he mean? "Whatchu mean?" He sat up and said, "This is real fast into things but it's just something I've always done buttt, would you want to marry me?" 

" Plans? What does he mean? "Whatchu mean?" He sat up and said, "This is real fast into things but it's just something I've always done buttt, would you want to marry me?" 

I almost CHOKED. What in the hell do I say to him? Is he proposing? A SET UP? DRAAAKKKEEE?!! "I know, I know. It just something I always do." "I won't waste your time if that's what your asking me Kyrie. I honestly don't know about the whole marriage thing because, you know, the connection I have with you is different and I feel like we have a real relationship. I do want to be with you." He nodded and lied back onto his chair, where I lied next to him. His back was turned away from me because he was watching them play on the trampoline. I admired his long, shiny, curly hair shining from the sun. Would he want to marry me? Does he feel that strong about me?

Jamell

"Mayana, llama a mama." (call mom) I knew her phone was gonna be away but she'd usually would've called by now. "No tu." (no u) She yelled from her room. "Mayana, estoy ocupada." (Mayana i'm busy.) Kyrie and Messiah were in my room playing Call of Duty with me while the girls were just laying in the bed. "solo habla español porque todos sabemos lo que están diciendo." (just speak spanish because we all know what y'all are saying.) Kyrie said. 

"Bro come on and call herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Mayana." She's just stubborn and stupid and HARD-HEADED.

"FINE. You damn cry baby. It's ringing."

"I love you, Yana." 

"I hate you dumbas--Hi mami, what you doing?" They were on the phone for a minute because I don't even remember hearing her say bye.

Messiah 

"Bro y'all is trash at this game--matter of fact just give up." I mean they were trash because Melly don't know what he doing and Kyrie keep dying.

"I don't even play video games Messiah." Kyrie said putting his hair into a ponytail.

"I barely play this game. I play 2k," Jamell said taking 2k out of the case.

I got a notification from my phone that was in my lap.

wifey💍

Meet me in the guest room. 😉

Is this it? The moment i've been waiting for? She prolly just wanna talk about something emotional (which I can listen to) but I want to keep moving.

i'm omw.

Should I go down shirtless? Yup, ok.

Jordyn

"Mayana, girl. Did you see Malaysia's live?" She got me all the way bent.

"Yes and if she keep trying me about my boyfriend, we gonna fight PERIOD. I'll fight her, you'll fight Chyna and Lani will fight Celina." Mayana is really quiet, sweet and sensitive but she has anger issues  since her dad left. Like if you tempt her enough, she will try to kill you.

"Actually, i'm about to text her." 

"Mayana just wait." 

"No, no it's ok." I just left her alone and went down to Melly's room. 

"Um, Kyrie, you might wanna go calm down Mayana. She's tripping about Malaysia. He ran out of the room and I shut the door behind him and locked it. He paused his game and put down the controller. I went over to him and lied next to him. "What's wrong witchu, Jordyn?" I started sobbing and lied on his chest.

This has to be the hardest thing I have ever had to do. 

"Baby, tell me what's wrong. Why are you crying?"

"Jamell, I'm pregnant."

RAWRRR XD here y'all go . I'm STILL trying but I have a few free days so I'll get y'all another chapter soon .

do y'all really think nothing went on between Malaysia and Kyrie?

what will Jamell and Jordyn do ?

Will Malaysia catch Mayana's hands?

Is Messiah gonna get his wish?

DRAAAKKKEEE?!!