QDoba 😛 pt. 2

Once the girls left the police station, they went back to the hospital to pick up Kyrie and Jamell. Jamell just said he'd go by himself to the house.

Mayana

On the way back home, Lani was constantly dozing off. My poor baby. My poor babies.

I had been driving without a license this whole time. Luckily I still didn't get caught. And it was definitely not the time for ANYBODY to be going to jail. Feel

I look over at Kyrie in the passenger seat. He just looked so distraught.

Still fine tho.

I'm glad he's been here with me. And he's trying to cope with my emotions sooo good. That's hubby material.

I looked at my phone at a red light and saw that Melly texted me.

melly🥇👫: siah woke  now if lani wanna come back

"Lani. Messiah woke--"

"OMIGOSH CAN YOU TAKE ME BACK AND BRING ME SOME CLOTHES?" She yelled, as if she wasn't sleeping. I pulled into a bank parking lot and headed back to the hospital.

She launched out of the car without saying a word.

"She really loves that man." Kyrie said smiling.

"Yeah. I remember when they first got together. She was so geeked."

On the way BACK towards the house, it started to rain real hard. "Baby, lemme drive. You had a long night being up with Lani so I know you tired." Kyrie said rubbing my thigh. (whewww)

"It's ok, I got it but thank you baby." I said kissing his lips. Such a sweetie.

Once we made it to the house, we went upstairs to my room and laid in the bed. Better than a hospital chair. (It really is. But that's another story.)

I put my leg over Kyrie's waist and lied my head on his chest. I felt his soft hands go up and down my arm over and over again.

"Still all seems like a bad dream." I said.

"I wish it was. I wish all the bad things in the world would just fade away."

My phone started ringing "i don't wanna do this anymore" from my back pocket.

It was Jahseh calling me. (This is an alternate universe where x isn't gone so soon 😪 and it blends into my Kylie x Jahseh book [coming soon].)

"Jahseh? Like Triple X? You know him??" Kyrie said sitting up

"Yeah, he's my friend. Almost like my brother.

I didn't wanna answer. I know he heard what happened and he was pissed off about it. Which, he can be, but I just don't wanna worry him too much

Missed call from
jah jah 💀🖤

Voicemail from
Jah jah 💀🖤

Text Message from
jah jah 💀🖤

jah jah 💀🖤: answer the damn phone girl
I'm not playing.

"How the hell do you know the goat?" He said smiling hard.

"Well, before he knew how old I was, he wanted me to come down to Florida for modeling, because I wanted to do it. But he didn't want me coming w/o supervision. So I'm gonna go when I'm 18."

"WOW. Well call him, girl. He obviously cares if he's blowing you up."

jah jah 💀🖤:mayana
stop reading my messages and answer me.
I need to know your ok.
Please.

Incoming call from
jah jah 💀🖤

"It would most likely worry him wayy less if you answer." I looked at my phone and answered him."

"Hel--"
"I just heard the news sis, are you ok?? Do you need to come down here?? Is your fam good??"

"Jahsehhh, I am fine, relax."

"No, I can't you're like a little sister to me. I care for you almost more than I care for Ariana. I call and check on you whenever I can. I LOVE YOU MAYANA. So when I'm tryna check on you, don't ignore me please, I'm begging you, no matter how mad you are or whatever the situation may be. Do you understand me?"

"YES, YES. I understand Jahseh. I knew you were gonna do this. Please chill. I am fine, but two of my friends were shot and my best friend lost her baby."

"Oh, f*ck. Does she need money?? I'll do anything to help."

"I don't think that's what she wants. Her and my brother just want their baby back."

"IT WAS MELLY BABY?? OH MY F*UCKING GOD. Man, when you talk to him please tell him I am so sorry. I got to go jit I'll hit you later or something." He said. I could hear it in his voice that he couldn't take this anymore.

"I love you, Jahseh."

"Love you too, jit."

He hung up and I looked at Kyrie who was starstruck.

"What? I told you."

There was silence for a minute. "I think we should be getting the clothes now." Kyrie said.

"Yeah, and we need to make it to QDoba before they close, because I'm still hungry."

OKKK, I realized that this book is super janky and a lot doesn't make sense but I'mma fix it 💀 but in this universe, Jah AND Jocelyn Flores are still alive.

⚠ AND NEW CHARACTER ALERT⚠

we have Kayla, who is inspired by Denasia_Brandy and played by Kayla Bylon

we have Kayla, who is inspired by Denasia_Brandy and played by Kayla Bylon. She will be here within the next few chapters 🙃.