"u d i e s e l c o w b u i l t a s s b i t c h"

i saw someone say this to somebody on snapchat and I had to ^^

Kyrie

We finally made it to Olive Garden after being cramped in Jordyn's tiny ass Lambo. Messiah had to sit on the floor while Jordyn and Jamell sat in the front seats. We got there and had to wait a little bit before to be seated.

Everything was all cool you know, my girl was looking fine, I was looking good, I was chilling--until it happened. We were finally seated by a young white dude who looked about my age and sat at a booth near the back of the restaurant near the bathrooms. 

"I'll be back with your menus soon."

Mayana, Messiah and I sat on one side and the others sat across from us. "Y'all know what's SO good to get from here?" Leyalani said. "Their fried chicken alfredo. My mom told me she used to eat it when she was pregnant with me. And now I eat it when I can."

"I have a question." Mayana said sitting her phone on the table and propping her hands under her chin; looking fine as FUCK. "Out of me, Jordy and Lani, who will get pregnant first and why?" Everyone's eyes widened-- mine too. So many thoughts running through all at once. Why does she want to know that? Is she sending signals? Because a nigga is lost.

"Is you tryna tell us something? Because if so, mami is going to kick your ass." Jamell said. Mayana rolled her eyes and smacked her lips. "How? I litterally just got a boyfirend and i'm a virgin, you dumbass." 

Oh-- a virgin. That's one thing we did not go over this morning. I swiped my v-card already.

May didn't.

Okayyy. For the other niggas that are virgins still, it can either be hard having sex or it could be something your girl might want to wait on until you married or something.

She can be too small,  or I can be too big and we won't be able to have sex at all. Never mind, she'll be straight because I got her. Right?

But I dazed off and imagined me and Mayana with a family of our own. Damn. That's gorgeous. Messiah slapping the table brought me back to reality and when he yelled, "Jordyn. I am positive of it."

"Who? I'm not gonna be pregnant anytime soon." She said rolling her eyes at him.

"Bruh-- quit bullshitting. Because it's NOT gonna be Lani and definitely not gonna be Mayana. AND y'all two are just wild. Y'all be being grownttt,  posting half naked pics and just wheewww I am done." Messiah said.

I started laughing and so did everyone else. Not much longer the waiter brought us our menus and we got out food a while later. "Y'all, let's get dessert." Mayana said. But before anyone could reply...

Even say a word...

This bitch Malaysia just had to be here.
She swears that we are together and that we love each other. NOOOO. Like I don't want anything to do with her at all and she's obsessed over me; been that way since Freshman year.
Mayana already don't like her.

"Hey baby. You miss me? She said with two of her ugly ass friends laughing behind her. "Bruh leave me the fuck aloneee.  We are not together.  I am with one person." I said pointing at Mayana. I could feel Mayana's eyes burning into my skin. I didn't want to lose her trust already.

"You can do better and you know it." She said doing a spin

Leyalani stood up and got in her face. "Listen to me, you diesel cow built ass bitch, you keep trying me, my best friends, my man or my brothers, I will drag your long ass down every hallway in the world. Try me." Malaysia just scoffed and walked out the door as her friends followed behind. I still felt her eyes on me still. Everyone's jaw was dropped to the floor. Especially mine.

I always thought Lani was the chill sensitive one. But know I know which one to look the fuck out for because not only is she red, there are veins popping out of her head on both sides. Mayana grabbed her phone off of the table and started typing something and a few minutes later,  I got a message on my phone.

mayana 💕😛
im just fucking with you but just go along with it 🤣.

ky💕👑
i cant fucking stand you 😭.

mayana💕😛
I'll make it up sooner or later 😉.

OKAY there y'all go. My phone STILL taken but I'mma keep trying I swear 😙.

do y'all agree with what messiah was saying?

do you think malaysia will come between mayana and Kylie's relationship? lmk 🕺.