𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭 - 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚

"Ok guys. I don't want anybody in the house except for the friends you invited." Mami said to us leaving out the door. "Ok mami, bye." Jamell said kissing her and closing the door behind her. They put their bags in the car and sped off to the airport. Jamell went up the stairs to his room and either started playing the game or went to sleep.

I went to the kitchen to wait for Kyrie to come. I sent him the address, and he doesn't live that far from here. He said he wanted to see me and spend some time with me before the others came. AND it's cold as hell down here. Maybe because I have on some basketball shorts and a cropped tank top.

Text Message from

ky💋🤭

ky💋🤭

i'm outside.

I basically sprinted to the door to see him. I wanted to hear what he had to say. I opened the door to see him with his hair in a nice sleek ponytail and grey Champion jump sit and black Champion socks and sandals with liquor store bags in his hands. He smelled like a husband. "Hey, Mayana." He said hugging me. "Hey Ky. What did you want to talk about?"

He slipped off his sandals and followed me up the stairs and started talking. "Well, May. We been hanging out and talking for a few weeks and I think... I wanna take us to the next level with us." I stopped walking and turned to him. "Forreal, Kyrie?" He nodded yes and pulled me in closer to him by the hips.

"But what about--" He cut me off. "I already asked your brother and he said yes." I smiled really hard and kissed Kyrie's cheek. He let me go and I went to turn the TV on. "What we finna do?" He asked. In my head I was like:

But I just said "Oh we can do whatever

But I just said "Oh we can do whatever. It's up to you." He took off his hoodie and said. "Let's just lay up and talk." I started cheesing and I went to YouTube on the TV to play some slow jams. He was sitting up on my bed already. I dimmed the lights and lied my head on his shoulder. In the snack bags, he had a bunch of stuff, mostly candies like Skittles and Sour Punches and Jolly Ranchers.

"So how come my brother never brought you around?" I asked him. "Honestly, I don't know. He was closer to Messiah than he was me and ion know if he has many other people to the house." "No, you're right. Even with all of the people he knows, I've only saw you and Messiah here." I said. I really thought about that. At least half of the city knows who my brother is and he doesn't even hang with them all.

"Mayana, tell me a secret you never told anyone." He said. "Well, I've always wanted to get pregnant--It really isn't any secret but I always wanted to have babies." I was hoping that my wish would be his command. I know we JUST got together but you can only find something fine like him once in a lifetime.

"Tell me something, Kyrie."

"Well, same thing as you kinda. To have a wife and kids and to rich as fuck. I have an idea. Let's play this or that." He said sitting up a little bit more.