part 1

Hope you enjoy

///////////////////////////////////

(2 Year Time Skip)

Maou's Pov

"Wake up, it's time for breakfast." I open my eyes sluggishly and look at the ancient drawings recently carved in the ceiling. I sit up and look to see myself back in my old bedroom. I look to my right and see Lucifer waving a hand in my face. "Yeah yeah I'm up. Let me get ready and I'll be out in ten minutes." Lucifer nods and walks out of the room. I swing my legs over the side of the bed and get up, but I'm pulled back by a sleeping Emilia." I gently untangle her hands from my arm and head into the bathroom to get ready.

(15 minutes later)

I take a quick bath in my human form because it's way easier to do it in that way. I switch to my demon form and get my clothing as part of my daily routine. I walk out of the bathroom and still see Emi asleep in the bed cradling the blankets. I smile and walk out of the room making my way down the hallway and into the dining hall. Over the two years that demons and humans have been at peace or at least on paper, the king and queen of the neighboring kingdom have given me workers so that my old castle is rebuilt. Of course Emi, Lucifer, Alciel and myself have worked non-stop as to get it done, some of the workers have been less than pleased being ordered around by a demon. Somehow we managed to get it done thanks to my magic that can rebuild almost anything, like that time when Lucifer almost killed Emi and I and blew up the highway, but I repaired it. A good portion of the castle was brought back to new, but the carpets, windows and furniture had to get replaced. I've been helping Emi control and grow her powers. Emi's mother has been staying with us for the past two years as well. Since my castle has been built, the neighboring villages not part of the neighboring kingdom have come under my protection as well. I spoke with the village elders and they have agreed to be part of my kingdom. I offer everyone who becomes my citizens protection within my walls as their ruler. Rebuilding the population had been difficult out of past fear, but we'll get that figured out. I stop and look out the window at the landscape and have flashbacks to the death and destruction of the past war. I'm not fazed by it, but I'm kind of embarrassed about it. People fear what they do not understand and turn to violence and panic as the solution. Imnoy saying I'm innocent, but I chose to take a different path than my ancestors before me and a lot has changed. I used to walk outside and see some demons afraid of when they'll get attacked, but the same goes vise versa. Not all demons have a thirst for blood lust and that's what some Ente Islans don't understand. If only peace could've came sooner. I shake all the thoughts out of my head abd open the doors to the dining hall and see Alciel, Lucifer and Emi's mother eating a spread of breakfast foods. I grab an oversized plate because it's really the only plate that suits me along with oversized eating utensils. I sit and grab some food and begin to eat.

(15 minutes later)

I talk with everyone to see how they've been doing for the past few days. The other 3 kingdom's have been increasingly dangerous for me to deal with. The only reason they aren't starting another war is thanks to the fourth kingdom. They're our only ally in all of this. Since I have incredible wealth in my underground bunker at the back of the castle I've managed to purchase an abundance of live stock. Surprisingly there is still a lot of feilds untouched by destruction. Most of the people under my rule are farmers at the moment, but that's only when we've grown and harvested enough food to start getting more and more people in as to not have them starve. Along with famers came traveling merchants and blacksmiths due to the abundance of fallen weapons and armour laying around to do the past war. All in all it's been pretty good so far, at least for most part. Hopefully it keeps increasing.

///////////////////////////////////////////
How'd you like the first part so far. Sorry if it's been background information so far, but details are important.

LEAVE A COMMENT ON HOW YOU LIKE IT.

hope you enjoy