part 9

Hope you enjoy

//////////////////////////////////////////

Maou's Pov

We approached them and sat in chairs on the opposite side. "It's good that you were over here. We were about to send someone to ask you here." They pasted us two cups of coffee and started to talk. "We've learned that you plan to go to the demon realm Satan. Do not worry this information will be kept secret." A flash of anger swept over me but it passed as quick as it came. "How did you gather this information by chance?" I anger was clearly visible and the guards we getting anxious. "We are very sorry Satan, but you have to understand what you have done in the past we couldn't afford another war. When you signed that paper we withdrawed our spies from your kingdom immediately. It was out of fear and caution we did those things."
 understand them, but techniacaly they didn’t violate and rules of the contract. “I understand your fear, but as long as this contract exists you have nothing to worry about in the first place, but yes, I am going to the demon realm.” They shook in thier seats. “I plan on ending this dispute between our races. I’m tired of seeing everyone and thing around me fear the next time they go out even if there hasn’t been any demon sightings.” My eyes glownre with ange. “Everything started out of fear between us both and now It’ll end in peace.” Emi looks at me, grabs my arm  and rests her head on my arm calming me down. The gaurds ready their spears, but they put them away at the hand of the king of this castle. “From your heart felt speach I have no doubt that you are an ally at this point. If you need anything all you need to do is ask.” I smile and skake his hand. “As a matter of fact there is one thing you can do.”

(2 month time skip)

Emi’s Pov

Over the past two months There has been construction of demon portals in each of the five islands of Ente Isla. Somehow Maou got them all to agree to that, but I still don’t know how. Maou and Geralt have been traveling over the five islands for the past two months and I’ve been left taking care of all the documents. When we did get back to the castle after the meeting, there were gaurds stationed with armour and swords and a happy looking Alciel and Suzuno. Nothing got broke while we were away and Maou gave Geralt some demon realm tools for his work. It was sad being left alone with all the work while Maou was away, but I won’t question him. Lucky for me he comes back today. My mother took Lucifer and herself back to heaven for unknown reasons that she woudn’t explain. I was lost in thought, but I was brought back to reality by a tap on my shoulder and a cup of tea in front of me. “Thank you.” I take a sip of the tea and it was heart warming. “You’re welcome princess.” My eyes grow big as the cup drops on the ground and I turn around to a smiling Maou. He pulls me into a hug and I don’t let go. “I know you’re missing me Emi, but we’re about halfway through our mission now. All we have to do is go to the demon world, but it will be quite surprise you.” I look at him and pull his head down into a kiss. “I’ll see it for myself when we go.” I smile and he asks a question. “Why are you in your demon form by the way.” I do a weak akward smile and tell him. “A few days after you left I got really angry about separation anxiety and I haven’t been able to turn it off since then. I’ve mostly been training it and flying up beyond the clouds and just lookig into the sky for my past time.” He laughs a little and rubs my head. “Well for the next part you won’t be leaving my side.” A tear escapes my eye and I smile. “Well when do we start.”

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy

I've been having to write in school because of work and having to spend time with my girlfriend. I'll upload don't worry about that.