part 7

Hope you enjoy

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Emi's Pov

I wake up and see Maou poking my cheek. "We're here, put your heels on and we'll go outside." I yawned and put on my heels. I held Maou's arm and Esmerlda opened the door. We walk out and we're met with guards on either side of the castle entrance, We walked up the stairs with Esmerelda in front of us. We walked up the stairs and the guards shaking in they're boots. I looked at them and they looked the other way. We walked through for a few minutes and came to a meeting room. The room was entirely concrete all around except for a sizable skylight window on the ceiling letting sun inside the room. We sit at a large round table. I total there's ten of us here since Ente Isla is composed of five separate islands holding 5 different kingdoms. The other eight people are in they're late 50s and all either have white hair or streaks of white. As we sit one of the other Kings speak. "We have came here today to discuss the re surface of the demon known as Satan. We have waited two years as of this information somehow kept secret. We also know that one of the kingdom's here has been with him. We will disscuss that matter after we discuss Satan. Satan make your claim as of why we shouldn't kill you or banish you to other realm and your followers." Emi looks at with worried eyes and I stand up. "You have every right to be upset at me. I have destroyed your villages and slaughtered your people, but I am different know. I am more empathetic and compassionate than I used to be after being exposed to another realm. I've fault to keep the people I call friends same and especially the people I loce out of harms way. I think we can make a truce and help each other. I'm willing to take that step, but fear is a poweful emotion just don't let it dictate your choices." I sit and they look at each other.

"You're a demon how can we be sure about you?"

"Yes, you'll probably kill us all when you get another chance."

"You've already done it again you'll probably do it again."

"I think it would be a good thing to stop this blood shed and violence."

"I'm tired of seeing my citizens suffer and cower at the word "Demon."

They bicker back and fourth before Emi slams her hands down on table, her eyes glowing a red aura. "It's no use to yell back an forth at each other just put it to a vote." Her eye's go back to normal and everybody hushes up. I stand and speak. "Whoever wants to take a chance on myself raise your hand. Whoever doesn't keep your hand down." Myself and Emi raise our hands along with 3 others. We both look at each other with worried glances. I see one of the queens raise their hand half way up. I'm willing to take a chance if you're willing." She ends with her hand up and it's done. "As of the vote we will help you, but you will also help us." I nod my head and we all begin to discuss.

(Hours later)

We finnaly get done with the details and we're all given a contract. A summary of the contract is that I have formed a treaty with demons and Ente Islans. Trade has now been established between all of the kingdoms. The laws now apply to demons as they have applied to Ente Islans. Any organized attack lead or watched by the kings and queens of their nation in a lethal manor will be expunged from the contract. Once every 6 months we will all gather again to discuss needs and wants for the better ment of everyone here. We dismiss and we all are taken to our rooms.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy