part 8

Hope you enjoy

////////////////////////////////////////

Emi's pov

I fall onto the bed and let out a loud sigh. "That only took a couple hours, but it felt so much longer." I take off my upper clothing leaving only my black under button up dress shirt. "Well I've been in tons of meetings like that, so it makes sense you'd think that." I look around the room from my position and spot and hear a tapping on the window. I look at Moau and I hear a familiar voice at the window. "Open up it's really hot out here." I open the curtains to one of the windows and see my mother with her wings out. I quickly grab her and bring her inside. "Mother what are you here? You even have your wings out. This is considered trespassing." She wore white robes and brown strapped sandals. "Well sorry if I want to see my daughter. It was os boring in the castle being alone with all the maids. They were like robots and everybody else was doing thier own thing, so I decided to do my own thing." She sat on the bed and tool off her sandals. "Don't worry I flew above the clouds and dove straight down to the window. Nobody saw me and if any did then they would just brush it off as their imagination." I face palmed and I looked at Moau who didn't want to deal with the situation. She put her wings away and she went prowling around the large room looking and touching everything. "Don't worry Emi I'll handle this." Moau walked up to her and started to talk." He brings out a large sack of good coins and hands it to her. "Go out and have some fun. Don't get in any trouble. Come back when you get done or around midnight." Her eyes light up, she quickly takes the money and flies out the window. I look out the window and hear some gaurds tell her stop, but she throws some gold coins at them and flies off. I can't help but laugh a little. "Since she's having fun we should as well." I look back at Moau and wait for his response. "There needs to be context to that question." I blush s little and grab his hand. "Let's at least walk around. "Don't see why not." We walk out of the room and begin to walk around.

(Hours later)

About half way through us walking around the castle my feet ended up hurting, but I didn't have any flats to wear. Maou handed me a pair of flats that were the same color of my dress. "Before you say anything I know you don't like heels so I grabbed a pair of shoes and put them in my satchel for your later use." I changed my shoes and thanked him. We continued and came to a path leading through a side door to an open garden. We go down the path and come to a rainbow of flowers. Every kind you could even think of. We walk around the larger garden and I spot a large patch of red and pink roses. Before I can grab one Maou grabs one, burns it and blows the ashes into the air. "Why'd you do that?" He smiled and put another rose in my hair. "If we have so much magic we might as well use it." I pushed away his comment and continued to look a the flowers. "Do you want to join us?" I got startled at the comment and look ed my left. I see a small sitting area with a table and an umbrella, with the company of the owners and some guards. "Sure that'd be nice."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy

If you have any complaints put them in the comments.