part 10

Hope you enjoy

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Emi’s Pov

(A few hours later)

We leave the castle to Alciel and Suzuno for now and we fly to the middle of our island. The portal is surounded by a large courtyard with benches and flowers. It’s very normal except for a  portal which isn’t activated and there’s strange symbols on it. The portal is about twice as tall as Maou and it’s a mix or dark orange and black with the symbols glowing red. I touch the markings and I can feel a large amount of magical energy in them, much more than anybody Iv’e batted so far. Maou pulls me away gently and starts to speak in a language unknown. The magical power from the portal spikes and a liquid which looks like a pitch black night with stars scattered in the skys begin too drip filling the middle of the portal. I’m star struck at what I’m seeing and Maou smiles and walks to the opening of the portal. “Come on Emi let’s walk through. I’ve put a magical barrier around this until we get the proper security. This will be unlike anything you’ve ever seen, make sure not to get a heart attack.” I tell him that’s not funny and we walk through. Unlike the portal we can make, this portal you can’t see anything. I panicked out of the fact that I thought I was blind, but Maou grabbed my hand as to asure me I was ok. “How long until we reach the end?” 

(A few minutes later)

I see what looks to be the light at the end of a tunnel and then in a flash of light we appear on a carpeted ground. Before I even know whats going on a hand is over my mouth of ove my waist. I look up to see Maou looking into my eyes. He let’s go of my mouth and I begin to walk around the room. It was very small with one torch light illuminating the room. Maou pulls the torch light and the book shelf slides up into the celing without making a sound. I walk into the open room and before i can do anything I’m met with an overwhelming amout of blood lust. My powers activate instiantly and I turn around to a kick to my face sending me flying into a book shelf across the room. Before they can hit me again, I jump across the room and ready my sword. They look at Maou and immediantly sheathe their weapon and begin to laugh. “I knew you were alive. Getting taken out by that weak hero would’ve been impossible.” Maou laughs nervously and points to me. “Tell that to her yourself.” He looks between the both of us and walks over to me. “She didn’t have any heavenly power, all she had was demonic. I activate my powers and he takes a few steps back. “How did you aquire this much power. You must be among the strongest in the demon realm.” His eyes grow wide from the spike of magic that went up from me thinking about that kick he landed.” Before I deactivate my powers my eyes glow red, giving him a warning. “Just don’t hurt Maou or myself again and we won’t have a problem. We have more pressing matters to attend to anyway.”

(30 minutes later)

Maou’s Pov

We explained everything we hope to accomplish and he sat speechless. I hear footsteps behind me and see a small goblin holding a tray of cookies and milk. Emi and I take a cup of milk and a cookie and begin to eat and drink. “I think we can work something out Satan. Demons are much more stubborn than Ente Islans. Heaven wouldn’t like that very much anyway.” Emi looks confused so I expain. “There are three kingdoms, Heaven, Hell, and your realm Earth. Ancient demons and heaven made a contract that the three kingdoms could not invade earth realm because it would disrupt the balance of power. The so called “Hero” was made to be a fix to that. It was just luck that your mother birthed you so god influenced you to be a warrior to keep that balance of power. Call it divine intervention.” She didn’t have any words to what I said. “There’s also another thing I wanted to tell you.” she looked into my eyes. “My army never invaded where your father was living Emi, They weren’t even there yet. My demons scouted that area because there was an abnormal amount of magical power over there and they found traces of heavenly magic. The people that killed your father was not me, but god.

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy