part 6

Hope you enjoy

/////////////////////////////////////////

Maou's Pov

I fly over to the castle and I see Emi and Lucifer waiting for me, along with everyone else. Suzuno and I land with Geralt in my arms. I put him down and I'm met with confusing looks. Geralt is visibly cautious. I give everyone the run down on Geralt and how he got here and how Suzuno got here as well. They are kinda sceptic, but we end up going back inside.

(Few days later)

Over the past few days Geralt has been getting used to the environment. I add an extension to the castle and give him a wide open area to do his work. I add a blacksmithing area and give him plenty of materials. Some people are born with extraordinary abilities and in Geralts case he was born with the ability to craft magical weaponry. There's been cases of this abilty over centuries in the demon realm, but Geralt is by far the strongest even if he wasn't as strong physically. I walk into his work shop and see him hamming away at a sword, but it has strange runes carved into the metal. "Geralt I have a request to make?" He turns around and takes his goggles off his head. "Yes king Satan what can I make for you?" Over the last few days fortification of the castle has been going well. I've purchased a large amount of guards and they won't be coming until a few more days. I explain this to him and he nods. "Emi and I are going to a meeting with other kingdoms. It's about my recent return and well what to do about it. We'll be gone for at least a day and expect our return. I've explained this to everyone else and we'll be leaving in a few hours. Make the best quality gear you can and you'll be rewarded." He purks up and I leave.

(Minutes later)

I walk to my room and see Emi already packing. "Hey Emi, do you think that we should takeba few changes?" She throws a change of clothes at. "What do you think we'll be doing that will include a few changes of clothing. I a luggage container and begin packing. "Well you never know what you might get into. Just trying to be prepared." She comments that it'd be the first time, so I just brush off the comment.

(30 minutes later)

We leave, but not before Emi's mother gives her a hug and Alciel with tears in his eyes begging me not to go. We get done with the farewells and we begin flying. "Maou, I talked with Esmeralda and she got us a carriage that will be taking us to the meeting point." To get to the carriage we'll be having to fly over the Ocean and onto the coast which is an Island directing North of the Island our Castle is on.

(Time skip)

After we got to the coast there was a carriage waiting for us. The one driving was Esmeralda. Emi and Esmeralda had a little reunion while I was checking the interior. The interior was very furnished and high class, but also pretty cosy. It was big enough for myself to sit so there wasn't anything to complain about. There was padded love seates on both sides and a bucket of red wine on ice in the middle. I sit in the seat and wait for Emi. Eventually she gets in and sits by me. "These heels are killing my feet." She's wearing a long bright red sparkly dress with bright red heels. "How about you take them off then. I don't know why you complain when you're the one that picks them out." She takes them off and takes a glass of begins to fill it up. "Well I want to feel taller and heels are how you do that. You wouldn't understand because you're so much taller than I am." I shrug and put my arm around her. "What can I say. I guess tall guys like shot girls. I can say I do." I smirk and she rolls her eyes. "Yeah I guess you're right. It'll take a an hour or so to get to the meeting so I'm gonna get some shut eye. Wake when we get there." She slides back into the groove of my arm and closes her eyes. "Sure just don't get to comfortable." She smiles and falls alseep.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry it took me awhile to upload. I hit a wall of the will to write for a while and I got past it.

Comment if you forgive me and want more I'm really sorry😭