part 2

Hope you enjoy

////////////////////////////////////////

Emi's Pov

I jump awake and instinctively summon a ball of fire on account of a bad dream. I close my hand making it disappear and look to my right and see Maou gone. I get up and look out of the Bouchoney and see it's around breakfast time. I stay a little longer in the sunlight taking in the slight breeze. I straighten my hair as much as possible, but to no avail. I stretch a little and grab a change of clothes before heading into the bathroom to get ready.
8
(20 minutes later)

I dry off and get changed. I haven't got used to fancy clothing, so I wear normal clothing like I used to wear back in the other world when I'm just simply doing work here at the castle. Maou's been working non-stop on finding good people to keep track and manage different departments. He's found a few for growth and management of livestock and crops. As far as making another army he told me that it wouldn't matter who came to fight. He'd never let anything happen to his kingdom this time. He acts to big for his britches sometimes, but I have to give him points for trying. I fix may hair some more and head out the door to the dining hall for some late breakfast.

(Few minutes later)

I head down the maze of hallways and make it to the dining hall. I'm met with greetings and smiles and head to get a plate of food. I sit down next to Moau who is sitting at the front of the table with a seat open next to him for me. I sit and start to eat. I try to start a conversation with Maou, but he's staring into space while eating his food. "Maou?" I pull on his sleeve and he jumps from his thoughts and back to reality. "Sorry Emi I was just in my thoughts. Some village elders were wanting to expand their village territory, so I was just thinking on how much to give them and I've gotten two different reports about monster sightings around the coast of the Island." Alciel and Lucifer looked at Moau with surprise. "King Satan may I go and look for them?" Alciel was basically begging to go and do so, but to no avail. "Sorry Alciel but Emi and I've been cooped up in the caslte working on documents and this is the first sighting like this, so I want to treat this personally." Alciel looks a little sad, but he understands. "So when do we leave then?" He pushes his finished plate away and stands up. "I'll be waiting outside at the castle door and I'll give you the directions." He smiles and picks me up for a hug abruptly. He puts me down and gives me one more smile before leaving. "Look who's blushing." I look at Lucifer who's laughing and I shoot him daggers. He puts his hands up in defense and sits back down. "Don't worry Ms. Emilia I'll take care of things for you and King Satan while you're gone." I thank and after a few minutes I push my empty plate away and head to the front of the castle.

Maou's Pov

I fly into the sky and look upon what Kingdom I've procured so far. "I really need to get some gaurds. This place is just so barren." I feel a hand on my shoulder and see it's Emi. "Just wait till after we get done. I've left Alciel in charge until we get back." Atleast it's not Lucifer. "Well let's get going. Here take this compass." She has to reach the shore line which is East. Mine is the same except I just have to go West. We take a short Embrace before flying off towards are targeted designation.

//////////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy