Chapter 8

The Ones I Love
Is This Love?

Discord Server
https://discord.gg/2D4A4x2

~ BTYB Runaway (Y/N) ~

Cinder was tired. She's been going through plans for the past hour. There were three plans set out in front of her, two of them working off of the first plan.

Cinder: I should've made Roman do this.

Despite her complaints, she kept working and thinking. There was nothing that should go wrong with this robbery, but now that (Y/N) was on the move again, she couldn't take any chances. Especially when she was working in Vale.

Rolling up all of the maps in front of her, she slumped into the chair behind her. Shutting her eyes, she was finally done with the last of the plans.

Cinder: Now all I have to do is wait for Roman to bitch about his failures.

(Y/N): Does he do that often?

Cinder's eyes burst open. Standing across the room from her was (Y/N).

Cinder: How the hell do you keep sneaking up on me!?

The black-haired teen just shrugged his shoulders.

Cinder: So, what do you want?

(Y/N): How about-

Cinder: Not that.

Sighing, (Y/N) took off his mask and showed his face. He looked serious, yet he didn't use his semblance to add the usual intimidation factor. He just looked at Cinder, no nonsense on his mind anymore.

(Y/N): A warning.

Cinder: What is it this time?

Taking a moment to check his surroundings, (Y/N) decided it was safe to tell her.

(Y/N): Ozpin knows.

There was silence. Cinder was speechless. She would thank (Y/N) for telling her, but she was also thinking about how many plans would go wrong.

Cinder: Now what?

(Y/N): You tread carefully and kill Ozpin as soon as possible.

Cinder: That'll put all of Remnant into chaos.

(Y/N): Exactly. Chaos means disorder. Disorder means your plans will be easier.

Cinder: You know, I think this is the most I've seen you talk in one sitting.

Silence greeted her comment. (Y/N) only stared at her, angry with her for joking at a time like this.

Standing back up, Cinder moved toward the table and opened up the maps and plans that were opened only moments earlier. Looking over them, she motioned for (Y/N) to come closer, allowing him to see the plans clearly.

Cinder: If Ozpin is onto our plans, I need you to help us. Raven or whoever's there can watch the tribe when you're gone.

(Y/N): This isn't what couples do.

Cinder: We're partners in crime, not some ordinary couple.

Another sigh left (Y/N)'s lips. Reading over the plans, he memorized the main plan to the best of his ability.

The plan was to rob a bank so one of Cinder's associates would be able to get all the parts for some weapon. To start the robbery, Neo would go in undetected and slowly knock out the guards without anyone noticing. After that, Roman would go in and help her take out as much money as possible. But the finishing act would be (Y/N) teleporting them to safety.