prologue

My name is Bella sawn and I always thought that I was going to alone because my mother and I never really got along and stuff right now I need to be away from her. It was better now that she remarried and I don't have to be dealing with her anymore because of all of her shit I used to take care of her and it was like I was the parent, not the other way around.

So what  I decided to move and live with my father, I never knew that when I got there three things will change that I would meet friends, find out I have an older sister and fall in love with two people yeah it's kind of crazy in the regular world but not in the supernatural world this is a story that is going to be on how my life has changed for the better. When I found where I fit in and that's what matters the most to me right now and it a good thing that's never going to change and it makes me so happy.

So I'm going to take you back to the beginning before I got everything that I ever wanted and help to bring peace to the supernatural world who would have thought that normal girl will change so much but, this is my story.

It was 2011 when I moved to forks let's good back to the being of that year when I was at home with my mother

Bella: mother I love you and everything but we don't seem to be seeing eye to eye. I'm happy that you are remarried and everything now because you got your life together. Now I'm going to take my life back I need a chance I'm going to move to Dads, its be so long since he came out here to see me.

Renee: I think you're right you do need to get out of here for a while and stuff like that and we have been butting heads and everything but that's mostly because of stuff I did over the years. I mean I shouldn't have been out drinking and everything like that you're the one looking after me at least you know now that I have someone to take over but I do have one request you call me from time to time and let me know you're doing okay.

Bella: That seems fair but I'm not going to call you all the time and everything cuz who knows I might make friends and everything and be able to just have a life  that I've always wanted

'thinking to myself I always have my friends when I was in forks  sitting down and stuff like that because they accepted me for who I was.'

A few days later I was heading to the airport with my mom and my stepfather Phill. He agreed that I did deserve to be able to be a teenager and wants me to have my life back the way I wanted it.

After saying goodbye nothing to the both of them at the airport I was on the airplane. I'm heading to where I had to be which was good to get away from everything. I will miss the heat and everything in Phoenix but, it will be nice for me to be able to start over the only thing that I don't like about forks is the weather but hopefully things will change

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

Jacob's POV

I was sitting at home talking to my father and everything like do every single morning making sure that the ramp and stuff were fixed, since he's in a wheelchair and I can't be there for him when I'm at school and with Edward.

Jacob: hey dad you sure that you're going to be okay why I'm at school and on patrol and seeing Edward?

Billy: Son yes go and tell Edward I said hi. I never thought it would come to the point when we would be with the Cullen's but that's because of that prophecy and everything was so true and you know what he definitely makes you happy and I don't care about the fact that you're bisexual son you and him just need to find the female part and then you will all be very happy together cuz I know that's in the supernatural world let's just hope that we can keep the people in the order you were thinking the things as normal.

Jacob: yes I hate the fact that Edward time I go to two different schools And everything he tells me that girls are always trying to get with him and I hate that he tells me there thought and everything and I love that how he read mind even when he way from me that helps get thought the day. I told him I'd see him later and head out it so weird that I'm not just a wolf I'm the alpha of the pack as well and everything.

Embry: hey Jacob man ready for school.

Jacob: ya it going to be so weird not having Edward there and everything it sucks that we go to different schools.

Embry: ya but trust that he only likes you man and the only ones that know about you and him are the pack and the Cullen's. 

Jacob: ya when I and him find are female it going a lot better but whichever school she goes to she be that one's girlfriend in the normal world and the best friend of the other but in are world the 3 of us can be happy. 

Embry: ya so let's guess, after school you are going to the Cullen's am I right man

Jacob: yes so you and Paul have to patrol tonight.

With that I went to school with my best friend and I had a feeling that all the girls are going to be trying to get near me.and everything again.

I just hope that me and Edward can find my other imprint and his mate it a good thing that we just want to keep the pieces in both worlds. And it a good thing that Charlie Swan the chief of police knows the truth about both worlds because he's part vampire people didn't know that there's a reason behind that there's a story that you probably find out along those lines anyway.

I just hope everything is going to be ok when our other mate and imprint gets here. I have a feeling that she's coming close by it's just something I can kind of pick my work the sensing it, yeah the prophecy states that I would be able to sense it also it's the same thing for Edward as well.