CHAPTER 1

Bella's POV

I just got off the plane and now I'm getting ready to head back to forks with my dad and it a good thing.

Charlie: hey missed you kiddo.

Bella: missed you too Dad.

Charlie: how your mother doing.

Bella: mom good doing much better now that she as Phill.

Charlie: you should have told me about her drinking and stuff when you were younger and everything she never showed it when I would come to see you.

Bella: That's one thing about her she was always good at hiding stuff I guess but it's good to know that you would have been there if I told you that I couldn't leave her alone I didn't want her to end up in a situation that she wasn't going to get her shit together.

Charlie: Bella you been cooking and cleaning since you were 8 you told me and you been driving to get sine you where 11 that's not right and you got your first job at 14 to make sure y'all had everything that you needed to get to bills paid and food when it should have been her who took care of you that is something that I'm not going to be looking at your mother about anymore but I'm glad she got her shit together now. we could try to move forward but she was not always in her right to headspace and everything. 

Bella : ya and I know you can't cook either but once you would meant that you couldn't cook but you still took care of us and everything in that new went to the diner and everything and stuff with me when I was little staying here that's good and you major in bills and everything was paid in your house was clean so yeah it's just you don't know how to cook.

Charlie: ya that was one and I really found her trying to learn every one of my strong suits, but at least you're really good at it and everything like that you said you're going to cook and stuff now when you come I didn't ask you that that's nice. anyway, we're going to try to get along the best we can. I'm glad that you're going to be able to see your friends and stuff again.

Bella : for some reason, I feel like I've been in more with Jacob and his friends and my other friends I had her at school and stuff like that every now and then it's just I don't really feel like I've ever felt at home in  Phoenix. 

Charlie:( thinking that's probably cuz you're more want me and everything and you don't even know what to do have is supernatural your blood cuz I'm part vampire that yeah how do you tell a kid that) ya I guess you just feel more like me than your mother.

Bella: ya I guess that you're right.

when that we went on home but I wonder what everything's going to be like when we get there I'm definitely looking forward to this new fresh start.

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

Edwards POV

I just wish this day at school would go faster so I get home because Jacob is coming over my baby ya I'm a vampire and I have a wolf for a boyfriend and everything but we are still trying to find are female mate.

Alice: Edward you okay brother.

Edward: ya I'm fine sis just wish that we can hurry up and get home soon I'm tired of half the school looking at me the girls that are like I'm a piece of meat and stuff like that just because I am still single one out of us and they're all over me (taking if they only knew that I was a vampire and bisexual destined to be with people like a wolf in another person as well but I guess it's best that they don't know)

Alice: yeah all these girls got to learn the back-off and everything really give you some space ( thinking that my brother has better off with Jacob anyway I mean that's the best thing that's happened to him since they met and when they find their female mate everything is going to make them even better)

🌹: ( Thinking I'm happy that Edward as his mate in Jacob I mean when I first meet the wolves years ago I called them wet dogs but change when I saw my brother was happy now and not alone and it a good thing we can stay here a lot longer because Chief swan makes it easier for us by having it set up with all the right papers and stuff so that helps)

soon as lunch is over and everything we went back to school for the rest of the day soon as school was over I couldn't wait because I had to get the family back to the house because Jacob was coming over.

When we got home I went to my room and put my things away.

Esme: Edward Jacob's here.

Edward: ( runs downstairs and picks Jacob up and spins around) hey handsome.

Jacob: hey babe put me down you forgot I am human when I'm not in my wolf.

Edward: oops!

We laughed at that and head upstairs.

Esme : ( thinking that Edward and Jacob are so good for each other and they can't wait till they find their other mate )

Carlisle: ( comes home) hey Esme beautiful.

Esme: hey baby.

Carlisle: I saw Jacob bike out there so I'm guessing he upstairs with Edward.

Esme: yes I'm so happy that Edward as him because I hate seeing him alone all these years I just hope they find their other mate soon the female because we know that Edward was the vampire in the prophecy.

Carlisle: I'm sure they will soon I just want all my son's and daughters happy.

Upstairs with Edward and Jacob

Edward: ( kissing Jacob) I love you.

Jacob: ( kissing Edward) I love too do you think that we soon find are female mate baby.

Edward: yes we will my little wolf.

Jacob: I love it how you call me that and it so funny that I'm Alpha of my pack and everything but more of the guy in our relationship. I just hope we hurry up and find the other one the female that we need.

Edward: I knew how he felt about that which is true I mean I'm the more dominant one in the relationship he's a bit of a submissive and dominant so I guess you could say to say that the female is going to be the submissive to both of us just can't wait for her to come but I wonder who can she be.