Chapter 10: A Letter

~Princess Celestia POV~

I was lounging on my throne when I recieved a letter.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Would you possibly be willing to have Discord come talk to me? That is, if you want to...

Your Element of Kindess,

Fluttershy

I smiled, it'd happened soonder than expected. I got up and had my guards escort me to Discord's room.

Withing moments of knocking, Discord opened the door. Smiling, I handed him the letter.

~Discord POV~

A knock came from my bedroom door. Quickly, I got up and opened it. Celestia was there and she handed me a letter.

I gave her a questioning look as I opened it. I quickly read it, and looked up at Celestia asking for permission. She nodded and I teleported myself outside of Fluttershy's cottage.

Knocking on the door, I felt nervous. I wanted to know what she wanted to talk about. When Fluttershy opened the door, she had a smile plastered on her face.

Fluttershy invited me in. We went and sat down on her couch. My heart fluttered when she leaned against me.

"Discord... I really like you," Fluttershy confessed, "W-would you want to be my Special Somepony?"

She looked up at me with her big teal eyes, and without thinking I kissed her.