Chapter 16:Unexpected

-----Author's Note----

This is the last chapter. I'm not sure whether to be happy that I have 1.23k views and its almost completed. Or to cry. Seriously I'm on the verge of tears. Thankfully I already have the sequel planned and started. Any who. Onto the final chapter.

------------------------------

~Discord POV~

I woke up with a loud thud. Fluttershy stirred beside me and woke up. We'd fallen asleep on the couch. A soft knock came from the door. I looked at Fluttershy then got up and answered the door. Princess Celestia was there.

"Fluttershy we have a guest," I said and motioned for Celestia to come in.

Fluttershy's mane was slightly ruffled and her eyes were only half way open. She is so adorable when she wake up. Celestia sat next to Fluttershy and cleared her throat.

"I know this is an unexpected visit but I was wondering if Discord could move in here. there is just so little space at the Castle right now," Celestia asked Fluttershy, who had completely woken up.

I smiled and went to Fluttershy whose eyes were wide open and held a look of excitement in them. She had a huge smile.

"Of course!" Fluttershy exclaimed,"I mean, yes that'd be alright," My heart soared, I'd hoped that she'd say that.

Princess Celestia smiled and stood up, "Thank you Fluttershy. I had a feeling that you'd accept so I took the liberty of packing all of Discord's things and brought them with me."

Fluttershy got up and almost feel but I caught her just in time. Princess Celestia started to walk through the door and I followed her, still carrying Fluttershy in my arms. we went outside and all of my luggage was there. I gently set Fluttershy down on the ground then snapped my fingers instantly teleporting everything I owned into the guest bedroom Fluttershy had allowed me to use last night.

Princess Celestia thank Fluttershy again and Left. Fluttershy and I went beck into OUR house, I smiled at that thought.

----1 year later----

~Fluttershy POV~

I woke up and ran to the bathroom. Flinging myself over the toilet I vomited. It felt as if I'd eaten something rotten. This had happened every morning for the past week. I was getting worried.

I went back into mine and Discord's bedroom to see him laying there with a concerned look on his face. I knew he wanted me to go to the hospital so I decided that when he asked that I'd Agree.

"Fluttershy, I'm really worried about you. I think you should go to the hospital," Discord said, worry laced his voice.

"Okay, I will. I'm sorry I've been so stubborn about it," I apologized. I hadn't realized how worried he was about me.

"It's alright my dear," Discord said and got out of bed. He gave me a hug and allowed me a few minutes to brush my mane. Then he teleported us to the hospital.

After we'd finished checking me in a nurse pony came and escorted us to an examining room.

The nurse left and soon after the doctor came in.

"Hello, my name is Doctor Shine. Now Fluttershy please tell me what is ailing you," He levitated a pen with his magic ready to write.

"Well for the past week I've been throwing up right after I get up. Sometimes my hooves hurt and I get really nauseous and have to lie down for awhile," I said ans tears began to well up in my eyes. I was really worried. I had no idea what was going on with me. Discord tried to comfort me by putting his arm around me.

"Hmm, well let me run some tests," Dr. Shine said and escorted Discord and I to a testing room. he had Discord wait outside.

When Dr. Shine got the results he got Discord from the waiting room and all of us went back to the examining room. Dr. Shine sat down and a smile broke out on his face.

"Congratulations! You two are going to have a filly!" Dr. Shine exclaimed.

"What do you mean? I'm pregnant?" I asked in shock. Discord just sat next to me unsure of how to answer the doctor.

Dr. Shine nodded and smiled even wider it seemed as if he was genuinely happy that we were going to be parents.

We thanked the doctor and left. 

This was a whole new beginning...