"Daddies! Guki Missed You."

Oneshot.5: "Daddies, Guki Missed You."

Words: 4700

First days or first times of anything is always wonderful. Second days and second times of something might not be too much of an excitement, but eh, you could cope up.

Second week of something is, however, a torture. Be it school or work or anything in genral. But Taehyung disagrees. When a normal person tends to sleep, even when the alarm clock has been ringing like crazy for the past five minutes, he was awake ten minutes before the alarm clock could go off.

He is not usually a morning person. He loves sleep. He was a heavy sleeper back when he was in high school as well as university. He was even late on his first day of work. That changed when he found out his patient was an adorable, cute and masculine boy who was two years younger than him.

Taehyung is a therapist in an asylum. He has always adored how a therapist, can contol and manipulate and help the challenged, to make their lives wonderful. So here he is now, ready to go to work, to help his patient.

On his first day, Taehyung was late. But he was not fired, given how, his big brother Kim Seokjin is the chief doctor in the institution. Jin being the kind brother he is, let Taehyung off the hook, only with a warning and assigned him to only one patient.

Jin did not want to stress his brother, with too much work, he will increase the number of patients. Slowly and steadily. For now, Jin assigned Taehyung to a boy, close to his age. The closer the ages of the patient and the doctor, the better progress a therapist can make. After all, even if the mind is messed up, they can relate to each other to a certain extent.

Taehyung found himself, standing in front of his patient's door. He knocked twice before letting himself in.

"Hey Jungkook."

Said boy, who has been reading a book, completely immersed in the world of fantasy, jumped in surprise, hearing the now familiar deep voice of his therapist.

"Taehyungiee," he whined, "You scared mee."

Taehyung chuckled fondly amd sat beside Jungkook on the lavender leather couch. Jin's asylum is different from every other asylums in the world. They are always white. Walls? White. Floor? White. Rooms? White. Bathroom? White. Heck even the patients' attire is white.

Jin's is colourful. The lobby and the offices of the doctors are white to maintain a level a professionalism, but the rooms of the patients' are designed to make them feel at home. To have them comfortably express themselves. Their minds are chaotic, at least their surrounding can be a little calming and to their liking.

Jungkook's room's walls and floor were purple, the furnitures are lavander. The curtains and bed covers and pillow covers were lilac. The lights were a mixture of everything. Jungkook however always wore black hospital gown.

His room was decent in size. There was one window, to the right of the room. Below the window was the couch and beside it was a desk. The bed was placed opposite to the door. Beside the door was a book shelf filled with books of different colours.

"I am sorry. How are you doing today."

"A lot better, now that you are here." Jungkook is twenty two. But his mind belongs to the time when he was seventeen.

"Aren't you a little too flirty today Jungkookie? What are you reading?"

The smile fell from Jungkook's lips, his eyes turned darker and his countenance changed. His mind wandered of to something and he heard voices in his ears. A laugh. A high pitched laugh. Pink hair. Chubby cheeks.