"Hey Taehyung, I Failed Another Math Test Today."

Oneshot.8: "Hey Taehyung, I Failed Another Math Test Today."

Trigger Warning: angst, depression, self harm, eating disorder. Mention of sexual harassment.

Mostly based on a true story.

Words: 2200

Jungkook loved Thursdays. A less significant day, like Wednesday. It is neither the weekend nor the damned weekdays. Thursday is a day, where every student (or a human being in general) completes their weekly cycle and evolves into a full fledged Zombie.

Sunken eyes, awaiting tomorrow. Bored and wanting nothing more than to rest the following weekend. Thursday is something Jungkook calls 'Therapy Thursday'.

Jeon Jungkook, a known senior in his high school. He does not fit into any high school stereotypes.

He plays games, but he is not in any sports teams. He is a bookworm, but not a nerd. He is liked by most teachers, but not a teacher's pet. He wears black, but is not an emo punk/goth. Girls fall at his feet, he is not a player.

Jungkook is Jungkook.

A handsome guy with abs. Average height, a little more on the taller side. A public speaker with social anxiety. Thespian with stage fright. And he is a biromantic ace. (He loves girls and boys, but sex is nah nah nah)

The ravenette was liked by many, hated by many. In conclusion he is your everyday average student. He's got a decent sized friends group, for an introvert. But no bestfriends.

Everybody meets somebody in their life, who shares thier weird sense of humor. They are the only person, who could put up with your manic days and depressed days. They'll patiently wait, when you are pushing them away.

Unfortunately, Jungkook has never met anyone who could put up with him for that long. The longest a 'bestfriend' had stayed with him was for a year and a month. 365+31 days.

Jimin is a fluff ball of energy. He is class president. Teachers' favorite. Straight 'A' student. The epitome of perfection. Thir friendship started on the first week of Sophomore year. September 5, 2017.

There wasn't a day they haven't texted eachother. Nobody can hear Jimin's name, without the mention of the other, and vice versa. It was always 'Jimin and Jungkook this' or Jungkook and Jimin that'.

Sophomore year was a blast. There was even a point where Jungkook thought he loved Jimin. It turned out to be a false alarm. They were soul friends. Every time they texted past 11:11 Jungkook would wish for them to be friends forever. He was paranoid that he will chase Jimin away like he chased all of his previous, 'best friends.'

Junior year rolled around. Puberty did it's magic. All the scrawny guys were on the boxing team. All the girls, evolved  into young ladies.

September 5, 2018. Jungkook realized his bad habit was kicking in. He was starting to feel the undoubted sense of Jealousy, tug at his heart strings.

Horror filled him, but not as quick as anger.

Jungkook was jealous of his bestfriend.

He was jealous, when Jimin was chosen as class president.

Jealous, when Jimin messed up his play and got away with it. Once he missed the mic and had never heard the of it from the theater mistress. But there he was, Park Jimin. Fuckin up the entire ass script and getting away with a thumbs up and a pat on the shoulder.

He was jealous when Jimin aced the Physics test, he had prepared for day and night. The midget only went thorough Jungkook's notes, last few hours and he was first in class. Jungkook's notes!