Not Expected pt2

Before starting the concert, Bts gathered to shout their chant.

Backstage
Bts's p.o.v

"Taehyung-ah, what's wrong with your voice?" Asked Jimin. Hearing that, Jin asked, "That's right, I've been noticing it since we arrived here this morning." "Oh? It's nothing. Just having a light cough as always." Said V. "Really? Have you take the pill?" Asked RM concerned. V the younger replied, "yup and don't worry, I will take it if this get worsened."
Jhope want to speak but couldn't when someone shouted, "okay! It's time to go up there!" Then they go up the stage to meet their fans.

Time skip
After the stage

"That's was very great!", shout Jungkook as they came into their dressing room. V then agreed, "me too!". They then realized that V's voice is hoarse. "Taehyung-ah, are your throat okay?", Jimin was the first one to ask. V then replied,"Oh? Yup, it's fine. Just lost my voice because all of the singing." Stood up as a leader, RM said, "Remember to take the medicine when we get to the hotel. Or else you won't be singing tomorrow." "Okay hyung." V said while showing his smile.

After that they went to have their dinner and this time V ate well. The members are relieved as they thought that he will fall sick. The day ends without any problems other than V who were asked to rest well because of his cough.

The next morning
V's p.o.v

It's the last day of the concert and I feel sad and excited at the same time. I'm also worried as my voice is still hoarse but better than yesterday.

"Stop with the negative things. I'll do the best today", I said as I get ready to go.

Time skip
After the concert ended

I am very happy that I did well. During ARMY time which was also the last part of the concert, I got very excited that I sang with all my heart. I don't even care if I lost my voice now as long as I can make ARMYs happy. Well, I can just take some medicines when we get home later.

At their hotel
Bts's p.o.v

"It's good that the concert end well." Jhope starts the conversation. "That's right hyung", Jimin added. "But Taehyung-ah, are you feeling okay?", asked Suga. V looked at his members, "I'm okay, just my voice, as you know". RM then said, "After dinner you should take a lot of rest". "Ok hyung!" Said  V while showing his rectangular smile. "Don't forget the medicines!" Jungkook adds. "Sure sure. Don't worry too much",  V said. Then they went to their room.

When it time to take their dinner, once again they gathered at Jungkook's room. However, V can't be seen. "Where's Taehyung-ie?", asked Suga. "I don't know. Maybe in his room.", answered Jhope. "I will get him," volunteered Jimin.

At V's room

"Taehyung-ah, are you in there?" Asked Jimin. But there's no answer. Being prepared, he bring the master key with him. "Taehyung-ah?", called Jimin while opening the door. When he get in the room, he can see his best friend's figure laying on the bed.
"Are you sleeping?", he tries again.  And again, there's no amswer. "Maybe he is too tired", Jimin thought. Not wanting to wake him up, he get out quietly.

Back to Jungkook's room

RM is the first one to speak up, "Where's Taehyung-ie?". Jimin then answer, "He's sleeping and I don't want to wake him up". "It's okay. Just let him rest", said Jin.

But they didn't know that V is not actually sleeping.

V's p.o.v

When I get into my room, fatigue hits me really hard that I don't have energy to stand. I sit on my bed for a few minutes before I decide to take a bath.  After bathing, I still feel very tired so I just went straight to my bed to sleep. I hope that this is just because of the concert.

After a few moments, I was woken up by Jimin's voice but I can't answer him as my voice is stuck. Just when close the door back, I gather my energy to sit. Just then I feel something different with my body. I put my hand on my forehead just to feel the rising temperature. I sigh as I regret not telling my members about this even when the signs starts to show. I hope that they will know about my condition soon as I will get too clingy and grumpy at the same time when I get sick.