VLive pt. 2

After the live ends
RM's pov

"Yah Taehyung-ah.. are you okay?" I asked Taehyungie. "Urmmm... not really..." he said. All of the members' eyes are on him.

"Why?" Jimin asked. Before Taehyung could answer, I speak, "he had a fever I think, right Taehyung-ah?" He then answer, "how did you know hyung?".

*flashback*
I was sitting beside Taehyung all the time during the vlive. I put my arm on his shoulder and I feel his neck was hot when my hand touched it. Then I placed my palm on his cheek, a little bit longer. I can feel it was burning. I've decided that I will ask him later.

*end of flashback*
"That's when I know that he is not well." "How long has you feeling unwell?", asked Jin hyung. "Urmm, this morning?" he answered. "Well I guess it is at early stage", said Suga hyung. Jungkook then said, "aahh, that's why we don't notice it. You don't even sniff or cough." "Maybe" said Taehyung.

Just then my handphone rings. It was manager hyung. "Ne hyung. Okay, we will go out now." I said. I turned to my members and delivered manager hyung's words, "we have to go now." Jimin then asked, "what about Taehyungie?" "Don't worry Jimin-ah. I still can bear it," he replied. "Let's just hope that it will not become worse. If it does become worse, please inform us, okay Taehyung-ah?" Asked Hoseok. "Ne hyung"

Time skip
*on their way to the dance practice*

V's pov

Thankfully my fever is just at the early stage. But, somehow I am worried. I mean, we have to do a comeback stage tomorrow at Music Bank. I'm sure I will not feel energetic after the practice.

I sigh. "why Taehyung-hyung?", Jungkook asked me. Then, all hyungs' eyes are also on me. "aniyo, it's just I'm worried". Hoseok hyung aske me, "about what?". "We have comeback stage tomorrow. I'm afraid that I will not feel energetic enough." "It's okay, Taehyung-ah. I'm sure ARMY will understand" said Namjoon hyung. "that's right. You are cool enough" Jimin add. "Thanks".

Time skip again
*after the practice*

Now I feel very weak. I don't even have the energy to stand. I just sit on the floor, keeping my head down as I calm my breath. "Are you okay?", I heard someone ask.

Suga's pov

After the dance practice ends, I take a look at Taehyung. He looks very exhausted that he just sits down, leaning to the wall. Being concerned, I approach him.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He looks up and reply, "I'm fine. Just the feeling that my fever is rising up". Hearing that, I put my hand on his forehead. "Your temperature has really going up. I think it's better to go home now. You need a lot of rest for tomorrow." "okay hyung". I saw he tried to get up but can't because he was already using his energy on the dance before.

"Jungkook-ah!", I called for our maknae. "Ne hyung!" he comes, running. "Help Taehyungie up. We need to go home now. He need a rest." "Ne hyung". Then he goes to his sick hyung.

Time skip
*At the dorm*

V's pov

When we reach home I go straight to my room. Just then, Seokjin hyung come in. "Take a bath first Taehyung-ah. The sweat will make you more sick." Thinking that I don't want to be sick tomorrow, I go to the bathroom.

After bathing, I want to lie on the bed so bad and just sleep. I am lying on the bed already when Namjoon hyung comes in bringing the medicine. "Take this first." "Thanks hyung". Then, I drift to sleep.

Jimin's pov

It's already 12 am now. I go to check on Taehyung before going to sleep. Just then, I saw Jungkook in front of his room. "What are you doing Jungkook-ah?". He answered, "uh? Just want to check on Taehyung-hyung." "Let's go in together then".

He looks pale and sweats dripping from his forehead. I sit at the edge of the bed to wipe them. Just then,

"Don't.... Don't...." I heard Taehyung mumbles. I look at Jungkook before starting to wake him. He is having a nightmare. "Taehyung-ah! Taehyung-ah!. It's okay. You are safe". He the opens his eyes. "Jimin-ah, Jungkook-ah". "what are you dreaming of hyung?", Jungkook asked. "I don't remember. But it does scare me". "It's okay. It just a nightmare. With your fever, I understand", I said to reassure him. I hear him sigh.

"Why Taehyung-ah?". He then replied, "How can I do a great job at Music Bank with this condition?". "It's okay hyung. You don't have to overwork yourself." Jungkook said. "He's right. Like I said before, ARMY loves the way you are. You don't have to use all of your energy on the stage tomorrow." "That's right hyung. Your health is more important.", Jungkook adds. "Now go to sleep and don't worry." "Thanks Jimin-ah, Jungkook-ah" he said before going back to sleep.

"Do you think he will do what we said hyung?l, Jungkook asked me. I look at his eyes that full of worry. "Well, I'm not sure. Thinking of his passion, I don't think he will. Well, looks like we have to tell the other hyungs so that everyone will prepare if anything happens." "Ne hyung. But I really don't want anything to happen." he said. "Let's just hope that he will save his energy and be okay. It's time to sleep. Let's go, Jungkook-ah".