A Break

I just want to take a break from the loads of works I have to do so it might not be good. Let's take a break together and I hope you enjoy! :)

......................................................................

Dealing with the pack schedules is one of the hardest thing in everyone's life (that's in my mind now). For the boys, it is two times harder as they need to move around for almost everyday, dancing, singing and talking. It is not surprising when their brain send signals them.

V's pov

I woke up with a dull pain on the right side of my head. Yes, my migrain. I know that this will get stronger as time goes by. Well, at least I can still move around during the day except from all my movements feel like it has been slowed down. It's a luck that we don't have anything to do today. Finally!

I walk out from my room only to see Hoseok hyung watching the television. He looks at me, "Hi Taehyung-ah", then followed by a sniffle. I know right away that he has a runny nose. I chucled. "Why?", Hoseok hyung ask me. "Ani. Looks like our body is struggling". "Are you having your migrain?", he look at me, worrying. I nodded, "It's okay hyung. This is only at level 2. I'll tell if it gets worst". He nods then continue to watch the movie.

I walk towards the dining table slowly to sit down. Well, moving around and the lighting from the television will never help me.

"Hi guys", I heard a hoarse voice entering the kitchen. I turn around to see Jin hyung opening the refrigerator and take out a bottle of water. His voice sound different that I ask him, "Hyung, what's wrong with your voice?". He shrugged, "I guess all the singing scratched my beautiful voice chords," before drinking the water. I smile hearing that.

'Three down, four more'

I get up slowly, going to find comfort from Jimin and Jungkook as I know that they must be in Jimin's room.

"Jungkook-ah, help me with this", I hear from the outside. I open the door and find Jungkook helping Jimin to patch the pain relief patch on his right shoulder. They look at me, freeze from their movement. "Jimin hyung has a cramp on this shoulder", Jungkook said. I just nod before dragging my feet to the bed. "Four down", I whispered. "Why?", heaing that, Jimin asks me. "Our body is signaling for us to stop right now", I answer before pulling the comforter on my body.

There is silent for a moment until Jungkook opens his mouth, "Oh! My leg is hurting too actually". Jimin and I stare at him. "Where?", I asked. He rolled up his pants to show the same pain relief patch on his left calf. "Now we have five of us", I said. "We should tell Namjoon hyung, right?", Jungkook asks. Jimin then replies, "Well, it's more than half so we should." Upon that, we get up and go to Namjoon hyung's room.

Jungkook just about to open the door when it is opened from inside. "Oh! What bring you here?", asked Namjoon hyung. "We want to tell something actually", Jimin said. "I have something to tell all of you too. Let's gather in the living room. Other hyungs are there already", he said and leaves. We follow him.

I take a seat beside Hoseok hyung and lay my head on his shoulder. "Why did you want to gather us Namjoon-ah?", Jin hyung asked the leader. "Before that, tell me the truth, are you guys feeling okay right now?", Namjoon hyung asked back. All of us nodded. I knew five of us but Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung. "Yoongi hyung?", I voice put my curiosity. "My left thigh", Yoongi hyung replies simply. "What about you Namjoon-ah?", Hoseok hyung asked his 94-liner. "My back". All of us nodded.

"So, I've told Sejin hyung about our condition. He said that he will ask for a week rest for us", Namjoon hyung explains. Just then, his phone rang informing that there is a message. He read them for a second before focusing on us again. "Well, we deserve the break", he said while smiling. All of us sigh, feeling relief that we finally able to take a break from the busy days.

BTS's pov

All of the members can rest on their own way but they choose to be together. There are some who lie on the sofa, some who take out the pillows and blankets from each rooms and lay them on the floor while all eyes on the television screen, watching movie. All of them are enjoying their break, except for someone who is actully struggling inside.

V's pov

I thought that it is a good idea to relax while watching movies but I was wrong. Not thinking about the sensitivity of light, I joined the members. I regret the decision when I feel the rising pain on the right side of my head.

I tried to shut my eyes but the sound of the movie is also worsing the pain. "Hyung", I call slowly as I know that Hoseok hyung is beside me. I don't want to open my eyes though. "Is it worsened?", I hear his voice, asking me with a lowered pitch. I just nod my head before the sound from the movie disappeare. I open my eyes slowly. The television has been switched off and all of the members' eyes are on me.

"Let's get you to the bed", Yoongi hyung suggest. The members know that is the only way for me to reduce the pain as my body couldn't receive any pills. Jungkook and Jimin help me up and direct me to my bedroom.

I lay down on my bed. Jin hyung pulled up the comforter to my chin. "Rest well Taehyung-ah", I heard Namjoon hyung said. "But all of you should rest too", I voice out my concern. They need a break too. What if taking care of me will give them more work. A voice then disturbed my thought, "You are having the worst among us. We just hurt outside but dealing with migrain is on another level of hurt". I stare at Yoongi hyung. "But..", I want to say more but Namjoon hyung beat me, "Yoongi hyung is right Taehyung-ah. Plus, there is nothing we can do to lessen the pain. So, we should make sure that you have enough rest". I become silent. "Just call any of us if you want to move or eat something.", Jungkook tells me. "Okay", I give up finally, knowing that arguing with them will only make it longer.

They get out from my room and make sure to close the curtain and the door to avoid any light from entering. They are also lowered the volume of the television to avoid making a loud sound that will worsen the migrain.

After a week of break, the members' condition get better and they can enjoy their days even with many schedules.

As long as they can make ARMY happy.