Don't care pt1

Requested by SugaXSavannah
Sorry for the very veryyy late update. And also I don't know if the story is okay enough for you guys. But still, I hope you enjoy this.
As I've uploaded the 1st part, the 2nd part will not take a long time. I promise 🥺🤙
......................................................................

It was a holiday for the members so all of them went to their hometown, except the 2 eldest. The reason is first, Jin's parents live nearby their dorm and he had been going back and forth for almost every week. Second, Suga's family had gone to a trip, leaving him all alone. So, they decided to stay at the dorm during the holiday.

The first day of them being left together started with Jin trying his new menus and Suga being in his room, producing music. But still, they ate together as it has been the members' routine since their trainee days. When it's time to eat, Jin will call him and they will exchanging their stories. Their days spent well with their own hobbies. Well, not until the fifth day of their holiday.

Suga's pov

It is the fifth day of me being at the dorm with Jin hyung. I have spent the days before with producing songs as that is my hobby. I've been too absorb in the process that I am so sleepy now and I think I can sleep all day. With that thought, I drag myself to the bed and put my heavy head on the pillow. Soon, I was fast asleep.

Jin's pov

I was trying the new menu I found on the Youtube when I realise that it is lunch time already. Quickly, I put aside the new menu and proceed with the menu for our lunch. It is not hard to think the menu as Yoongi just eat whatever I made. I take out the kimchi from the fridge. I decide to make kimchi fried rice as it is one of the easiest dishes ever.

After a few minutes, I am done with the plating and serve them on the table. I called for Yoongi but there is no answer. It is weird as he will still hear me even if he is sleeping. So I go to his room, seeing that his door is not even closed. I can see he is sleeping soundly on the bed.

I get close to him to wake him up one more time. "Yoongi-ah. Wake up. It's lunch time." Yoongi slowly open his eyes. "Really? Why don't you just call me from the kitchen like always?", he asked. "I've done that but you don't hear it", I said to him. He just nods his head and said, "Maybe I was too tired that I can't hear anything in my sleep".

We sit at the dining table and get ready to eat. I am eating but Yoongi is still zoning out, playing with the food. "Yoongi-ah why aren't you eating?", I asked. "Just woke up so don't feel like eating. I will eat later", he replied. I don't really believe that actually because our members are really big eaters every time.

So, I get up from my seat and get close to him. I put my hand on his forehead only to feel the heat, well not too high but still higher than the normal temperature. "Yah! You have a fever that's why you don't feel like eating", I said to him. "Really? Well, it will get down later", he said soullessly. Hearing that I said, "What are you saying right now?! You have a fever and I want you to rest now". I urge him to go to his bed. "Okay okay", he replied.