Not Expected pt3

Next morning
BTS's pov

*on the phone*
Manager:
We will have three days of rest before going home. Take that time to rest and have fun!

Namjoon:
Ok hyung. Thanks for informing us. Take a good rest to hyung.

Manager:
Thanks Namjoon-ah.

Meanwhile...
"Taehyung-ah? Are you in there?", asked Jhope while knocking on the door. But there was no answer. "Is he still asleep? At this hour?". He knocked again. But still the same. "Why hyung?", asked Jimin who just comes. "I was just wondering if he is still asleep", he answered. "Let me wake him up hyung. I want to spend my time with him too," offered Jimin. Jhope then replied, "okay then. Thanks Jimin-ah. Have fun!" before he leaves.

Jimin's pov

I knocked again after Hobie hyung left. "Taehyung-ah, I will get in", then I opened the door with master card. "Thank god I didn't return this card yet." When I entered the room, I could see a figure on the bed then I realised that Taehyungie was in the same posture as the last time I saw him. Being concerned, I approached him.

"Taehyung-ah, are you awake?". Then I heard him groaned. "Taehyung-ah are you okay?" I asked as I sit on the bed. I saw him moving and opening his eyes. "No. I feel bad", he answered with his hoarse voice. "I could see it though. Where is it hurt?" I asked him feeling pity. Slowly he replied, "my head hurt, my nose is running, I have a bad cough, I feel very cold and I don't have any energy to move". "Wow, that's seem very bad. It's like a combo. Just you get the worst combo ever." He smiled. "Well at least he can smile even it's not his best". "But why are you here?" he asked. "I just want to spend our leisure time with you. Manager hyung called Namjoonie hyung that we have three days of free time." I looked at him who showed his gloomy face. "Why?" "I'm sorry that I can't spend my time with you". "No no. It's okay. Then I will take care of you. That's how we can spend our time together." I said while patting his head. "Thanks Jimin-ah".

Time skip

I had gave him some pills and now he is sleeping. He was really sick that he doesn't even has energy to go to the bathroom. I had to help him to get change as I wanted him to be comfortable. He whined when the water hit his body saying that it's cold. I smiled at his cute whine and I told him that it will help lower the temperature of his body. After that he clanged onto my body. I had a hard time to get him dressed as he holds me in his arms. But then I realised that it was his behavior when he is sick. How did I did not realise it last night. It must be hard for Taehyung to sleep alone last night. I sat by his bed and watched him.

Taehyung rarely get sick. Once he was sick but then there's no one at home. I bet he was sick the whole day as he was only sleeping. But tomorrow he's back to normal. Later I asked him if he really was sick. He just answered, "maybe. Because I've never been that tired before." I thought that was his specialty. I wondered how he felt when he was sick but no one's home to take care of him. He must have felt so lonely and helpless. Seeing him today make me feel that his fever will long last than the other one as he had used many energy on stages. Well, he deserves to rest though. I will take care of him as now I know he is extra clingy and grumpy when he's sick.

"Jimin-ah" I heard. "Why Taehyung-ah?" I asked. "Want to hold you" he said while putting his hands out. I smiled before I get into the bed and lie beside him. "Get some rest. I will be here." "You too". That's the last word I heard before he get back to his sleep. Before I went to sleep, I sent a message in our group..

Jimin
Taehyung has a fever and he is sleeping. Don't worry, I will take care of him. If there's anything just find us in Taehyung's room. I'll be sleeping here too.

Jin
That's a good thing you're there for him. Take a good care of him. If two of you are hungry I'll order some food for you guys. Just tell me.

RM
Okay Jimin-ah. I'll inform manager hyung just in case. Have some rest two of you.

Suga
He will get super tired and clingy. Well, you're the most suitable one to take care of him. Just tell us if anything happens.

Jhope
That's why he didn't answer before. Thank god you're there Jimin-ah. Looks like you will spend time together just like you wished. Hope you get better Taehyung-ah.

Jungkook
Hyung! How can you two sleep right now? I just wanted to ask both of you to go sight seeing. Well, it's not like you two choose not to. Btw, hope you will feel better Taehyungie hyung. Jimin hyung! Just don't get the virus. Sleep well..

The End

Sorry for the late update. It was hard to find free time to write. Btw, hope you enjoy the story. If you have any request, just let me know. And one more thing...

HAPPY NEW  YEAR!!!! I hope that you will do great in 2020. Seal the memories but don't lost the key because one day you will want to open it again.  To find happiness and who knows that the past you is the true you. BYEEE!!!