VLive pt. 3

"Do you think he will do what we said Hyung?", Jungkook asked me. I look at his eyes that full of worry. "Well, I'm not sure. Thinking of his passion, I don't think he will. Well, looks like we have to tell the other hyungs so that everyone will prepare if anything happens." "Ne hyung. But I really don't want anything to happen." he said. "Let's just hope that he will save his energy and be okay. It's time to sleep. Let's go, Jungkook-ah".

*In the morning*

All of us gathered in the living room before going to the Music Bank. While waiting for Taehyung, Jungkook and I have decided to tell the hyungs about his fever.

"Hyungs, I have something to tell you" I started. "About what?" asked Yoongi Hyung. Before I could answer, Jungkook tell them, "It's about Taehyungie Hyung. He had a nightmare last night so we told him that it may be caused by his fever. He does not remember the nightmare but he said that he was worried about our stage today." Then I added, "We told him to not overwork himself but Jungkook and I don't think that he will do that. So, I think we should pay more attention to him later." After hearing that, Namjoon hyung said, "I think that's the best way to help him for now. Just remember that after the performance, we have to take him to the waiting room right away so he can rest." All of us nodded.

A few moments later, Taehyung comes looking not so good. Knowing that, Seokjin hyung said, "You can sleep on our way there". "Thanks, hyung. I think that's what I need the most", Taehyung replied.

*At Music Bank*

V's pov

I was not feeling very good. I think my fever has not gone down since last night. But I need to do my best for the performance. I mean, it is the first stage for this comeback, of course, I need to be perfect. I remembered last night about Jimin and Jungkook told me to not overwork myself but, sorry guys, I have to, for ARMY.

Time skip

During the dance, I tried so hard to focus. Thankfully, it goes well without any mistakes. But I can feel my body slowly to hurt for every movement I did. At the end of the performance, my knee was almost gives up when I feel Seokjin hyung hold me up since he stands behind me.

Jin's pov

At the end of the performance, I can see that Taehyung was having a hard time to even stand so I hold him up. Even when I just hold his hand, I can feel the feverish as his hands were also hot. Just then, the light goes off and we exit the stage. I help Taehyung as he was too weak to walk. As Namjoon told us earlier, we goes straight to the waiting room.

"Are you okay, Taehyung-ah?", asked Yoongi as soon as I put him down on the sofa. "I'm okay, I think" said Taehyung weakly. "Well, I don't think you are", I said as I hand a bottle of water to him to keep him hydrated. "We said last night that you should save your energy hyung," Jungkook began to speak. I could see that he is worried about his hyung, knowing his personality. Taehyung then answered, "Sorry Jungkook-ah, Jimin-ah. I know that I should follow your advice but I can't disappoint ARMY. This is the first stage". Being the performance leader, Hoseok said, "Taehyung-ah, we know that it is the first stage so we have to do our best. But, just think if you faint on the stage earlier, it will worry ARMY more. I mean, I don't ask you to do the dance heartlessly, but just keep it easier. From what I saw you earlier, you have gone so hard that I forgot for a moment that you have a fever. Of course, I want to thank you so much and I am so proud seeing on how you show your love for ARMY. But seeing you like this, it breaks my heart." "Sorry hyung", Taehyung said. 

Seeing how sad Taehyung's face, I said, "Okay, enough for the lecture. Now, take a rest Taehyung-ah." "That's right. You have done a great job hiding your sickness from ARMY. Thanks Taehyung-ah, for remembering us how big our love for them", said Jimin while caressing his lovely friend. I can see Taehyung's face slowly to smile before saying, "Well, I want to apologize too if I make you worry". "It does not matter, Taehyung-ah. Just rest for a while before the ending stage. Thankfully we don't have any schedule tomorrow so you can take a whole day to rest and recover." Said Namjoon. As always, he will always remind us of our schedule. "Ne hyung".

Time skip

*At the dorm*

V's pov

I don't even remember how I got home. The last thing I remember was when Hoseok hyung wake me up for the ending stage. I stood behind all the members as I was afraid that ARMY will notice my pale face. After that, we went straight to the dorm. But, how did I got into my room? I should ask them later. Then, I took a bath and went straight to the living room, seeing all the members were there.

"Oh, Taehyung hyung, are you awake?", asked Jungkook. I just nodded as a reply. "How did I got into my room?", I asked what is inside my head. Yoongi hyung then answer, "Seeing you sleeping so well, we don't want to awake you, so Jungkook took you to your room." "Ahhh, thanks", I replied. "Are you feeling okay now?," he asked again. "A little bit. Thanks to the sleep," I said. Than, I feel a hand on my forehead, "It's still not going down, but I think that you will get better tomorrow", said Seokjin hyung. "Is it still high? Should we send him to his room again?," asked Hoeseok hyung. "Nope. But I think we should put a wet towel on his forehead," said Seokjin hyung.

Hearing that, I decided to tell them, "Hyung, can I just lay down here? I don't want to be alone." "Of course you can. How can we let you alone when you need all the cuddles from us?", said Jimin. I smiled. "Okay, then. Taehyung-ah, lie down here. I will get the towel. Who else will go with me?", Yoongi hyung asked. There is no answer so he just go alone. Then I heard someone said, "Isn't this is the first time he volunteered?". It was Jimin. "Just let him be. At least we can cuddle now." said Seokjin hyung. 

After some time, Yoongi hyung comes back with a wet towel and gives it to Hoseok hyung as he was lying beside me. Then, he put it on my forehead. Feeling the different temperature, I winced. "You will feel better." I heard Namjoon hyung said. "Ne hyung", I said. After that, we watched a movie but slowly I feel my eyelids are closing. "Just sleep, Taehyung-ah. You must be very tired today," that was that last word I remember from Hoseok hyung before I go to sleep.

 I am sure that everyone will be in the same place tomorrow morning because I know that once we are together and someone is asleep, no one will move from their spot. Ahhh, how I love this team very much.