Better to hide

requested by storylovers12345

During 7 years of being in BTS, V is very happy and grateful as he get to fly this high with his members until this day. But one day, all of his happiness disappear.

......................................................................

3rd pov

Today is the recording day for 2020 BTS Festa. The recording went well and the members are really enjoying the mood. They get to do many things as a gift for ARMY who has been together for 7 years. Karaoke, cooking, decorating, cake decoration, talk, rolling paper. All of them are enough to make it special for them to enjoy their 7th birthday.

For the rolling paper, the members are shy to read them aloud. So, the staffs give them after the recording.

V's pov

After the recording, a staff give me the rolling paper that the members wrote on. As we have some time to spare and the members are not here, I take this chance to read them.

As I read the messages, I find out that they are talking about the same thing or should I say, a theme. I mean, all of them tell me to be free to talk to them. They seem to be worried. Even though they wrote it simple, I can feel that they really meant what they said.

'Am I really being obvious? Should I tell them?'

BTS's pov

They are gathering at one place, not far from V. It was not planned actually. But somehow, they want to talk about it. All of them are playing with their phones when someone break the silence.

"Hyung", Jimin called. All of them stop looking at the screen and look at Jimin, even Jungkook. "Why?", Jhope asked him. "What did all of you write on Taehyung's rolling paper?", Jimin started the conversation.

Jhope: Taehyung-ah~ Tahyung-ah who became so precious~ Because I care for you so~ much I sometimes have strong emotions!! As a hyung who’s been watching your growth over the 7 years, [seeing you], I always smile and am full of love for you!! Let’s have a meal sometime soon~

RM: Taehyung-ssi, now that you talk well very intelligently and logically, please don’t hesitate to tell me your thoughts as much as you like. I love you.

Jin: Taehyung-ssi, I’m not good at reaching out first but I’m good at listening. Please call/text me anytime.

Suga: I’m always open. If you have anything you want to say and your feelings become deep, call/text me....

Jungkook: Taehyung-ssi, I was worried because you’ve been too quiet these days. But seeing you having a blast in the Bangtan Karaoke, I feel relieved. Please don’t be sick and call/text someone, whoever that is, if you have anything difficult! Cheer up!

Hearing the messages, all of them are silent. "What about you, Jimin-ah?", Suga asked. "Me?"

Jimin: My friend, my only same-age friend to this day, I hope that there are only things that make you, Taehyung-ie, smile always. I hope you don’t forget that there are us, there is me, always, next to you, and lean on us. Thank you always.

"Wow, there are something in common. Right?", Jin asked. "Yes", Suga answered him. Jimin, being the one who started this then said, "Then, I am not the only one who find Taehyung's behaviour is kind of weird nowadays." "Me too. But when we get in the karaoke booth earlier, he seems to enjoy it", said Jungkook. "Maybe he forgot about his problems on that time. You know how Taehyung is, once he get absorb in something, he will forget everything", Jhope said.

Then, there is silence again. "Should I talk to him?", Jimin asked again. "Maybe we should let him come to us fisrt. I mean, for all this time, he has been keeping it for himself. If we suddenly open the topic, I'm afraid that it will push him away. Sometimes, we need to wait. And I'm sure, after he reads the messages, he will surely know and remember that we eill always be by his side." RM speaks his mind after being silent for a long time. "Namjoon's right. Let's wait for a little more time. He will come to us", Jhope said, ensuring the worried Jimin for his friend.

He will right?