Part Seventeen****

This is my last chapter. And I hope you enjoy.
I would really appreciate your comments at the end of this chapter.
Thank you.

P.S don't forget to vote.

4 years later.

Finally everything is done.
Things will change now, I'm going to be a changed man inshallah.
I'll get married and treat my wife better.

Now there are no excuses that I wasn't old enough, I'm 27 she's 25 there are no more excuses. I am finally ready to start a life. We couldn't run away from destiny, What's meant to be will always happen no matter what you do.

We didn't want a ceremony so we just had a little celebration between close family relatives and friends. No need to do much.

"Imagine of Baba just gets me married" kasim says laughing. He was joking because I was forced to get married at his age.

"I hope so" I say back teasingly.
"I won't let her go"

"Luckily for you, you weren't forced to do things like I was"
"I know. But I think Hanan is the girl I want to marry"

"Just don't rush into anything"
"Alright, alright".
"I should go. She's probably waiting for me at home now" I say getting up and picking my car keys from the side stool.

"But we are waiting for mama"
"Look it's getting late and I can't stay out for long, I can't leave my wife this late at night alone"

"Now everything is about your wife, what about us?"
"Indeed"

I leave him laughing at me.

::

Finally I was home, the highlight of my day. Coming to my own house where my wife was probably impatiently awaiting my return.

"You're finally back"
"Yeah a bit late?"

"But you're back"

"You care so much"

"Of course I do manah"

I sat there with Fauziyya enjoying my dinner.

Questions right?
After I told her parents about the fact that I planned to divorce her, all hell broke loose but we eventually decided to just give each other a break.

I know islamically giving yourselves a break doesn't make sense but we felt that was what we needed.

She was in her parent's house for two months, we met each other and went on dates like we were dating and eventually we decided to continue from were things stopped.

We've both decided to change things about ourselves that only made our relationship worse but so far things are better and hopefully that's it.

We want to start a family, maybe that'll strengthen our relationship.

Sometimes when things are meant to be they will always happen, no matter what you do to change them.

THE END!