➢𝟏𝟏【nightmare】

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓
((𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲))
𝟗:𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐦

Wake up! Renjun rang a bell right in the middle of the two sleeping boys, Jeno and Jaemin, since they were cuddling.

The chinese male cooed at the sight but quickly went back to his intention on why he wants to wake the two boys up. Wake up you dorks!

Shut up. Jaemin pushed him away from him and cuddled closer to Jeno and snuggling his head on Jeno's chest.

Renjun raised a brow at the couple. Okay, if you say so. Don't blame me later, hm k? I'm going to NTC's concert now, bye~!

Yeah yeah, blah blah── I'm awake! Jaemin quickly sat up and faced Renjun who's wearing a teasing smile as the blanket that was covering his body slipped down and revealed his bare chest.

Na Jaemin, Lee Jeno, how many times do I need to remind you two to not do it inside of my room? The chinese male innocently asked but deep inside, he wanted to kill the both of them.

Jaemin's loud moans echoed around the four walls of the room last night which woke Renjun up. The boy thought that the sounds were just coming from the outside of his windows, probably one of their maid and one of their driver fucking once again, he didn't put much thought to it and went back to sleep but moments later, the moaning became louder and it annoyed the fuck out of him.

Renjun got off his bed and opened the window, he looked down and saw two maids making out. The boy quickly closed the windows and at the same time, the noises died down. His cheeks was redder than ever. What a plot twist. Every time he wakes up in the middle of the night, he already knows that a maid and a driver were making out just below his room's window as they think that no one would hear them.

Renjun lazily went back to his bed and before laying down, he glanced at Jeno and Jaemin and his eyes diverted to the scattered clothes on the floor. He gasps (obviously) and shook his head as he thought that he's just seeing things but again, the clothes were still there. He quickly laid down on his bed and tried to sleep once again.

❝Mama, please just let them use the guest room. Mama, please just let them use the guest room. Mama, please just let them use the guest room. Mama, please── oh shit!❞ Renjun kept on wishing for his mother to just let these two hormonal teenagers slash 'roommates' of his to use the guest room until he can finally sleep but accidentally cursed in the process as he saw an image of him and Dejun doing the same thing that the two boys were doing earlier.

Without thinking twice, Renjun sprinted his way out of his room and entered the master bedroom where his parents were sleeping peacefully while cuddling. ❝Mama! Papa!❞ Renjun cried.

His mother was the first to wake up as she hears someone crying. ❝Renjun? What is it?❞ She asked as she detached herself from his husband and motioned Renjun to come near her.

❝Did you have a nightmare?❞ His father asked who just woke up from Renjun's crying.

Renjun just nodded. ❝Can I sleep here?❞ He asked.

❝Eh? What about sleeping with Jeno and Jaemin?❞ His mother teasingly asked and it only made the situation worse as the image of his 'roommates' making out flashed inside his head.

❝Okay, okay, you can sleep here.❞ His mother said with a slight chuckle and pulled him down to lay in the middle between her and her husband and it suddenly felt like the old Renjun is back.