➢𝟐𝟔【starting over】

❝This is now your room?❞ Jaemin asked after entering the older's room.

Renjun just nods shyly. ❝It looks more lively than the one you owns back then.❞ The younger states as he admires the wall's designs.

Renjun smiles sheepishly as Jaemin approaches the bed while his eyes were glued on the wall. It has a drawing of three boys. Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin to be exact and three kids, each one of them were holding them. Renjun was holding Jingwei while Jeno was holding Huanyi and Jaemin was holding Xuanyi.

Jarmin then turned to look at the opposite of the wall and he can't help but let out his tears from his already watering eyes that was already watering while looking at the other painting earlier.

The wall has Renjun sitting by a bench in a park while looking at his wrist watch and it looks like he was waiting for someone. And there’s also two boys from his back in the painting. One boy looks like he was going to surprise Renjun from his back while the other was giggling.

It was Jeno and Jaemin.

❝I-if you're uncomfortable, you could always sleep in the guest's room.❞ Renjun quickly says after seeing the younger cry while looking at the wall of the three of them where Renjun was waiting for Jeno and Jaemin.

Jaemin quickly shook his head and pulled Renjun in a tight hug. ❝Thank you. Thank you for being patient with me and Jeno.❞ The younger whispered softly in Renjun's ears.

❝Renjun, have you seen Jingwei's──❞ The girl stopped herself from talking and quickly closed the door again to respect the two's lovely moment.

Yuanjun quickly ran inside her room and called Eunbyeol in her phone. After some seconds, Eunbyeol answered.

❝Yuan!❞ The two girls from the other line shouts at the same time.

Yuanjun cooed at the two. ❝Okay, listen. Renjun had found Jaemin!❞ The girl whispered-yelled over the phone.

❝Really?! I'm so happy for him! He's been waiting for the two ever since!❞ Eunbyeol exclaimed.

❝Now we only need Jeno to complete our Norenmin mission!❞ Hyebin giggles while looking at the phone with her eyes smiling, just like Jeno.

Eunbyeol nods and stole a kiss from Hyebin. ❝We're the girl version of Norenmin!❞

👼

❝Is placing pillows between us necessary?❞ Jaemin questions as he watch the older build a pillow wall in the middle of the bed.

Renjun shrugs and continued to build the pillow wall, as what he calls it, in the middle of the bed. After finishing building the wall, Renjun had a big small plastered on his face. ❝Hi! I'm Huang Renjun, nice to meet you.❞ The boy greets Jaemin as he held out his hand for a handshake.

Jaemin looked at the older in complete confusion and realised what he was doing minutes later. ❝I'm Na Jaemin! Nice to meet you too!❞ The boy smiles widely and accepted the handshake from the older.

The both then fell on the bed while laughing. ❝Let's start over again, Jaemin.❞ Renjun says after calming down.

Jaemin then sat up from the bed and stares at the chinese boy beside him who's staring at his ceiling. A small smile formed on his lips at the sight. ❝Let's start over when Jeno comes here.❞

Hearing the name of his other lover, Renjun quickly sat up and faced the younger with his eyes sparkling. ❝You and Jeno are still in contact?!❞

The younger nods with a slight chuckle escaping his mouth. ❝You know the beach house that's beside this one?❞ Jaemin asked and the older just nods as answer.

❝Well, Jeno and I owns it.❞ The younger smiles sheepishly while rubbing his nape awkwardly while the older had his eyes widen.

❝You two owns that beach house?! Are you serious right now?! I've been looking for the both of you for years and yet, I was already near to the both of you! Why didn't you told me?!❞

❝Well, we just bought it last year and we rarely visits the place.❞ Jaemin says and the door then burst opened.

❝Papa! Papa! Can I sleep here with you and dada?!❞ Xuanyi enters the room while shouting and jumped in the bed. Her eyes then landed on the pillow wall Renjun built which made one of her brows raise.

She then points at the pillow wall. ❝What's this papa?❞

❝N-nothing!❞ Her papa quickly says while throwing all the pillow in the middle to the floor on his left side. Jaemin laughs at how the older acted after the baby asked on what the pillow wall was for.

Renjun then coughs, ❝Anyways, why are you here?❞ He asked his daughter and sat her on his lap.

❝Can I sleep here?❞ The baby asked while hugging her teddy bear tightly while looking back and forth at his papa and dada with her sleepy eyes, hoping that they'll say yes.

❝Your mama──❞ Renjun's words was cut by Jaemin talking and taking his daughter away from him.

❝Of course you can!❞ Jaemin says all cheerfully and laid the sleepy baby girl in the middle of the bed.

Renjun then stares at the two who are now lying down on the bed with their eyes closed. ❝Sleep.❞ Jaemin mumbles and pulled the older down on the bed.

After some time, Jaemin quickly sat up from the bed and leaned closer to Renjun's face. ❝Happy birthday my little chinese prince, I love you.❞ Jaemin whispers softly and stole a peck from the older's lips before going back on his place and sleep.

❝You could've told me that you're going to stole a peck from me, I could've prepared myself and made it into a kiss.❞ Renjun mumbles while pouting as he stares at the boy in front of him.

Jaemin just smiles and bopped their noses together. ❝We might disturb our sleeping beauty.❞ The younger mumbles while pointing at their daughter with his lips.

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »