➢𝟏𝟑【my feelings for you】

❝Let's go home! I'm so tired with all the screaming and cheering we did at the concert earlier.❞ Renjun states as he entered the van with Jaemin following from behind.

❝Let's wait for Dejun.❞ Yuanjun said, eyes glued on her phone as she texts someone.

❝Where did he do?❞ The younger asked and sat down beside his best friend to see who she is texting.

When the girl felt Renjun's presence behind her, she quickly turned off her phone and hid it in her bag. ❝Mind your own business, Huang.❞ The girl playfully glares at him before turning her back to face the window beside her.

❝Geez, just say you don't want me to know that you like that korean exchange student, Eunbyeol.❞ Renjun nonchalantly said as if it's no big deal for both of them.

❝Huang Renjun!❞ Was all Renjun heard before going out of the van to find his boyfriend.

❝I like you.❞ A boy confessed to Dejun.

Renjun raised his brow at the sight. The boy was leaning closer to Dejun while his boyfriend stood frozen on his place. ❝Xiao Dejun!❞ Renjun shouted and stepped between the two.

❝Yang square?❞ Renjun asked out loud as he got a more clearer view of the boy Dejun was talking to.

❝My name's Yangyang not Yang square.❞ The boy corrected him and left.

❝Wow, never knew he was THAT rude.❞ Renjun states and heard his boyfriend chuckle from behind him.

❝Let's go, the others are probably waiting for too long already.❞ Dejun said and wrapped an arm around his boyfriend before walking out from the building and to the van.

👼

❝How was the concert?❞ Renjun's mother asked once all of them had sat down on the couch by the living room to rest. Renjun had dropped Dejun to his house on their way home as he surely know his mother will get mad.

❝It was the best concert!❞ Chenle answered for the rest as he had regained his energy after Jisung kissed his cheek in secret.

❝You should have been there auntie! Hearing No Longer live could absolutely make you cry! Especially Donghyuck's voice!❞ Yuanjun states.

Just hearing those nine letters, one word name made Jeno lose his temper and went upstairs. ❝What's wrong with that guy?❞ The girl asked and chatted with Renjun's mother about the concert.

And he's back at it again. Jaemin sighs and followed Renjun who just stood up and went upstairs after hearing a door being slammed closed.

Renjun! Psst! Don't enter the room! Jaemin whispered-yelled and caught up with Renjun in a flash. He then dragged the older away from their room and went at the backyard of the house.

What do you want? Renjun asked in annoyance and harshly detached his wrist from the younger's tight hold.

If I were you, I wouldn't enter your room as of now, not until Jeno calms down. He's scary when he's angry.