➢𝟑𝟕【going home】

Wedding bells ringing, people chattering, people walking down the long red carpet, everything was noisy. Well, in Jeno's opinion.

Now, it was now Renjun's turn to walk down the red carpet. Jeno somehow can't help but giggles as his little chinese had worn a wedding dress instead of a black tux.

Hyebin then nudge her brother to gain his attention. What are you giggling about? The girl asked after her brother looked at her in annoyance.

Jeno didn't answer and went back to admiring his Renjun in a wedding dress.

But this wedding would be much more better if Jaemin was included.

Shaking those thoughts off, Jeno forced out a smile when Renjun stood in front of him with those thick wedding veil that's covering his face. It was so thick to the point you can't see the person behind the veil.

❝Uh... s-shall we?❞ Jeno hesitantly asked while offering his arm for the older to held onto.

Renjun just nods and intertwined his arms with the younger's. Both of them walked towards the alter with an awkward atmosphere surrounding them.

Jeno, do you take Renjun as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part? The priest asked.

I do. Jeno answered with a little bit of sadness and guilt in his tone.

The priest then turned to look at Renjun. Renjun, do you take Jeno as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?

The chinese stayed silent and it made everyone wonder what his answer will be. After some seconds of hesitating, the chinese nodded.

The priest smiled. You may now kiss the bride. The priest jokingly said, earning a slight chuckle from Jeno and Renjun.

Jeno stepped forward and held the hem of the older's wedding veil. The boy slowly lifted the veil and the moment when the person behind it was reveal, everyone gasps.

Hi... everyone. The person waves at everyone all shyly and then bowed.

❝Yuanjun? What are you doing here? Where's Renjun!❞ Renjun's mother shouted with pure anger in her tone.

The girl chuckles awkwardly as her friend's mother started walking near her. She started backing away when Renjun's mother climbed up the stairs.

Guys, help me. Yuanjun spoke over her earpiece as she continued to back away from the fuming mother of Renjun.