➢𝟏𝟕【drawings】

⚠trigger warning⚠
- mention of self-harm

and also, first half of this chapter is R18

────────────────

❝I-I'm sorry.❞ The older murmurs as he tried to cover his body with his blanket.

❝W-why?❞ Jeno managed to ask after getting back to his senses. The older just stayed silent as he didn't want to talk about it.

❝No.❞ The older shook his head and tightens his hold on the blanket.

❝Why and how?❞ Jeno asked worriedly, hands trembling as he gently held the older's cheeks.

❝I knew you liked to draw but I didn't know you'd use yourself as your canvas.❞

The older then started crying once again. He doesn't want to talk about it but if Jeno really wants to know why then so be it. It's now or never.

❝I-I like you okay?! And it hurts as I also like Jaemin while I'm in a relationship. I-I feel like the worst person to ever exist. I know I l-love Dejun with all my heart but I-I can't help but notice you both. Y-you and J-jaemin just stole my heart like it isn't a big deal a-and I p-pitied myself for it as I don't know what my h-heart wants and the pain just got w-worse and this happened.❞ Renjun explains between his sobs.

After he finished explaining things to Jeno. The younger pulled him in a warm and comforting hug. This boy is really patient and understanding huh? And that is what made Renjun fall for him.

❝I-I'll help you forget but,❞ The younger says as he felt his cheeks burning by what he had just told the older.

❝But?❞

❝Promise me you'll never use yourself as your canvas. You can draw but not on yourself.❞ Jeno pulled away with a shy smile. The older can't help but coo at how shy the younger got.

❝I'll try.❞

❝Injun!❞ The younger whined.

The older slightly chuckles, ❝Fine, fine. I promise you big baby.❞ He pinched the younger's soft cheeks and quickly stole a peck from him.

❝Now help me forget.❞ Renjun says all seductively as he let the blanket slid down from his body and crawls on top of Jeno.

❝Destroy me.❞ The older whispers into Jeno's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

❝I can't.❞ The younger says as he switched their position, hiim now on top of the small male.

A small sly smirk then formed on his lips, ❝I know this is going to be your first so I'll be gentle.❞ He whispered back and started kissing the older's lips.

From the older's lips to his neck, Jeno's lips traveled down to his stomach. The younger left butterfly kisses on his drawings before traveling dangerously down on his v-line.

Jeno then pulled away making the older whine. His hand then held the hem of Renjun's pants and boxer and together, he removed it.

👼