➢𝟐𝟐【leaving】

❝Last one.❞

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

How do we tell Renjun that we'll be leaving tomorrow? Jaemin asks as he watch his boyfriend pack their things.

Jeno stopped on what he is doing to look at Jaemin. Listen, I'm sure he'll understand. The older reassures his boyfriend and continued to pack their things.

The two are inside their closet, packing their clothes and some other things as they'll be leaving China to go back to their family in Korea.

Jeno was actually the only one who needs to go back in the first place as his parents knows that he was in the US, studying. His parents had plan for him to go back to them by tomorrow as they already miss their son.

While Jaemin, he got a call yesterday from his mother and told him to go back to korea as his father needs help on handling their company. Their company which would go bankrupt if Jaemin doesn't go back as he was the only solution to stop their company from going bankrupt.

Hey! What's taking the both of you so long inside there? Renjun knocks at the door impatiently as he had been waiting for them for an entire hour now.

Jaemin's eyes started getting teary at the thought that he might never see the older ever again if he ever leaves. Sure, he'll still probably have Jeno by his side but without Renjun's presence, his life would be miserable.

Just five more minutes! Jeno shouted and continued to pack their things.

After an exact five minutes, Jeno and Jaemin came out from their closet all sweaty. Oh my gosh. Renjun  gasps after seeing both of the boys.

Jeno raised a brow at the older. Stop being dirty minded! We didn't do anything! The boy unintentionally whines cutely and Renjun and Jaemin can't help but coo at him.

Renjun pursed his lips as he tries to contain his laugh to himself and after a minute, he composed himself back. Well, I didn't say anything. The chinese boy raised a brow at Jeno.

Yah! Jeno gasps in disbelief after hearing what the older told him. He was ready to punish (it's attack in our dictionary) the older with tickling him to death.

Renjun was lucky as Jaemin was there to stop Jeno. Let's just enjoy this day, please? The boy says while looking at Jeno with those teary pleading eyes.

Jaemin bit his lips to stop himself from crying. Get dress Injunnie, we're going out. Jaemin says while facing the wall in front of him as he doesn't want to worry the older as he had just let his tears fall.